HCP brain supplement

1 review
Ranked #97 out of 257 in Supplements

July 13, 2016

prescription drug route.

I keep these in my bathroom to take when I first wake to insure its on an empty stomach like instructed. I have been taking these HCF pills for 2 weeks now and I feel I have noticed a difference in my anxiety. I wasn't sure at first if it was directly related to these pills but after continued use I do feel that it is.

It's almost hard to describe the overall relaxed feeling that I feel I've experienced while taking these but it has been great. I have also noticed a difference in my sleeping pattern, I'm a night owl and I felt myself becoming tired at a more reasonable hour and more energetic and well rested in the mornings.

I purchased these pills at a discount and I'm very happy with the results I've been experiencing thus far and we defiantly continue taking these.

Updated On: July 13, 2016

I'm an extremely anxious person and I have been trying to finding something to help me calm without going the..........

I accidentally deleted this line from the beginning of my review.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge