Hershey bar with almonds

Hershey bar with almonds Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 844 in Chocolate

May 05, 2017

This is my absolute go to chocolate bar .The milk chocolate is soft and silky in my mouth with almond crunch . Great treat !! I'm craving for one right now

March 13, 2017

I love this chocolate. Smooth, creamy, and lots of almonds. I wish the almond pieces were a little smaller and more evenly distributed, but otherwise a favourite!

March 18, 2016

This chocolate was very creamy and the almonds added a very nice touch of crunchiness. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that ii was a bit too sweet. Overall, I really enjoyed it, especially on period days if you know what I mean.

February 27, 2016

Delicious Hershey's chocolate and then you add almonds in it, how can you go wrong. Then only thing that could make this better is if there were more almonds in each bar.

February 27, 2016

Once again Hersheys made another delicious chocolate bar. The almonds make the chocolate more tasty. I buy these bars sometimes to fill my chocolate cravings.

January 01, 2016

It is okay chocolate
    I wouldn't recommend only because it is average
    Doesn't really leave a lasting impression

Not enough flavour of almonds
    Not enough smooth rich chocolate taste

Average chocolate with almonds inside
    Hard to bite into also

January 01, 2016

A great chocolate bar and so satisfying. Chocolate and almonds go great together!