4.9/5
Hey Honey 24Seven: Day & Night Revitalizing Cream Reviews
Ranked #241 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

May 07, 2017

I had received this product in my ipsy bag originally. I can honestly say I would recommend this to anyone with extremely dry skin. This worked amazing for me, and I have very dry skin

March 02, 2017

I was introduced to Hey Honey 24Seven: Day & Night Revitalizing Cream in my very first Ipsy and I immediately fell in love! This moistizer is so decadent but also so delicate. It disappears into my skin leaving it hydrated and really soft! It works perfect for morning or night and smells like sweet, floral, honey! I'd totally recommend this product!

December 04, 2016

I absolutely adore this product! I use it twice daily to make sure my skin is properly moisturized. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, the nice light scent is great too!

August 05, 2016

This" all-in-one" is actually amazing. It can be used any time of the day, all over your face, on your neck or under the eyes. Hydrates and heals skin. Provides balance. It has made all the difference in my skin. I have cut back from using 2 - 3 products after washing, to just this one.