Heys Luggage Reviews
#11 in Luggage

Good - 0
    1.3/5

September 16, 2021

Doesn’t follow thru with warrantee

Got the Heys luggage large and 2 years later the wheel broke off just taking it off the bed onto the floor. The plastic cracked and the wheel came off. Can’t use it at all. It had a 10 year warrantee so I took it back to the Bay, and they wouldn’t refund and gave me a number for luggage repair here and they said I had to contact the manufacturer. I talked to Heys on the phone & they told me to send an email with the pic to their customer care. I did that and they sent an email back saying they didn’t cover it because it was “in transit” damage. Really? I took it off my bed onto the floor(!) They said that probably there was a small crack in it to start caused by the airlines somewhere before it actually broke(!!!) So any way out of a warrantee and they’ll do it. Wouldn’t buy Heys again!

May 02, 2019

DURABLE and FUN!

I have purchased three sets from the Shopping Channel and they are the best! They come in fun designs and colours which distinct them as they come down the conveyor belt. They are also light weight which is a big plus nowadays with Luggage Fees! They also travel/wear very well - any scuff marks can be removvd easily with Magic eraser. The spinner wheels also make it easy to handle even for kids.

April 13, 2017

I have an Orange set that I brought at staples on sale of course for a set of two! When I am at airport it is easy to spot it nobody has that colour . Very durable outer hard case!

April 08, 2016

You get what you pay for....I find this is quality luggage at a great price if you can find it on sale. Have gotten many compliments on my particular selection ....as pretty as jewellery. Have not seen a replication at the airport yet. I find it easy to manoeuvre and has held up for eight years now, travelling two to four times a year.

January 31, 2016

I had loved my carry on while it lasted. It had endured being rolled through the cobblestone streets of Europe as well as the other streets / grass / gravel of North America before finally having the handle break off while going up on an incline on the cobblestone streets of Istanbul. It was lightweight and compact. There were no issues with it falling just under the guidelines of budget airlines. Plus, it doubled as a decent seat without collapsing under my weight. It did not have a handle on the side, which was a pain when lifting it around.

It lasted just a little more than 5 years - and the warranty was just that: 5 years. Too bad.

January 24, 2016

Great Luggage. Well made and stands up to whatever comes it's way! I have a 3pc set. They all have handles so great for walking through any airport. I highly recommend this luggage.

March 17, 2015

Bit pricey but durable. Comes with a lifetime warranty. Has lots of space and zippable spots