Higgins & Burke Green tea Reviews
#578 in Tea

Good - 0

January 19, 2018

Love drinking Higgins & Burke Green tea

I have tried several varieties of Higgins & Burke tea and they are all good. I have been drinking the green tea and it has become my new favorite. I have a cup of tea every day after lunch at work. The tea also feel that it gives me a lift I need in the afternoon. I definitely recommend this tea.

October 21, 2017

I really like this tea

This tea is really good. I like to drink it without anything else, but sometimes do add honey which adds a sweetness to it.
    It is so easy to prepare, and does not have a super herby taste to it. It smells so good as well. Definitely recommend as it warms you up.

March 23, 2017

Higgins & Burke Green tea is stocked in my office so I drink 1 or 2 everyday. Smooth great tasting tea! Would definitely purchase over the competition :-)

March 09, 2015

I got tho Higgins & Burke green tea as samples from Sample source and I just fell in love with this tea. I love the fact that has s strong taste of lemon grass which I love. Is by far the best green tea I had so far. Will definitely buy it from now on. I don't know if the other flavours are as good as the green tea with lemon grass but this one is worth buying.