House Of Lashes in Iconic Reviews
Ranked #198 in Makeup

June 29, 2017

Thick & flirty

House of Lashes in general makes great false eyelashes. The iconic ones were thick & flirty! Plus, I was able to get quite a few wears out of them. No need to go heavy on the mascara with these since they are already thick enough.

May 22, 2015

These false eyelashes are one of my all time favorites! They are made by House Of Lashes (you can order from their website houseoflashes.com) and they are in the style called Iconic. They come in an adorable pink package that looks like a dollhouse, and the tray that holds the lashes is very durable. These are synthetic and they are in a very full and fluffy criss cross pattern. One thing I dislike about them is that the lash band is extremely thick and inflexible, which makes them very hard to apply and keep in place. They're rather heavy and can be uncomfortable if worn for long periods of time. I definitely do not recommend them to anyone who is new with false lashes. I had them for months before I figured out how to apply them properly. I found that I didn't need to use any extra glue to compensate for the thickness of the band, I just had to wait longer than usual to allow the glue to become tacky enough. I would definitely recommend using a quality glue with these, such as Duo adhesive. Overall, once you get the hang of applying them, these lashes will be your new favorite I promise!