HP Steak Sauce Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 2366 in Grocery

April 05, 2017

I have used HP sauce since before I can remember. I especially love it on grilled cheese sandwiches And KD.

I'm not sure if they changed their formula (they deny it) but lately it just doesn't taste the same. I am really hoping that I made a mistake in buying a plastic bottle, gonna give it one more try.

It is a tangy sauce, can be used on just about anything. Not sweet, but not hot either.

January 08, 2017

HP steak sauce is delicious on steaks or on burgers. Forget about BBQ sauce, this sauce brings out the flavour of the beef and adds a nice spicy but not hot tangy taste. It's also good on other things, such as chicken, ham or eggs.

April 06, 2016

I love hp steak sauce and I don't like steak so I will put it on chicken and I will use it as a dip. This is very expensive where I live so when I get a bottle it will last for a long time. This has a very strong taste and I love to use it while I BBQ.

March 03, 2016

My grandparents always had HP sauce on the table when I was a little kid.
    I enjoyed it on meat and potatoes. As I got older I tried it on eggs too.
    It adds a nice tang to food. I think it's still my favorite on steak though.

January 27, 2016

Love this stuff! Great on steak and sometimes I like it with eggs. Consistent taste and quality.Has a great tang to it.

January 27, 2016

I like to put this on fries once in a while for a change from ketchup. I also like it for bacon and eggs.

September 01, 2015

I absolutly love the nice bold flavour of HP Steak Sauce. It is nice and thick and the perfect dipping sauce for steak. The price is really good as well.. Always keep a bottle in my fridge.

August 30, 2015

I have bee eating this since childhood and still love it on all my meats!

August 29, 2015

my favourite can't eat a steak without it

August 29, 2015

My father has been buying this stuff for years. I don't use it very often but when I am over at there house I often will use it. The price is good and the taste is pretty decent would definitely recommend it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding