Prestige Item
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick Reviews

March 21, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Lips that stay

I would recommend this lipstick because it doesn't rub off and it isn't expensive. Great for all day wear and doesn't need topping up much.
    It doesn't transfer on any fabrics or onto anything really. Its a 10/10 from me !!

0.8/5

November 21, 2020

Not worth the money

Not worth the money
    Smudges while eating n is not long lasting
    Some of my drugstore lipstick liquid are better than these
    Ended up returning at sephora

November 12, 2020

Smudge Free Lips

Stays on all night long, completely smudge free. The colour was very flattering, I received so many compliments. I have tired other colours from this collection but this has been my favorite by far. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to add some cooler to there life.

October 09, 2020

I love this on my gf

As a man I just wanna say I love this shade on my gf. It looks really really good at her or I can say at any women out there. When I saw her first time wearing it I said wow and specially asked the name.

September 28, 2020

My new go-to

I received one of these in an ipsy bag months ago and have since purchased 3 more. I absolutely love it! Perfectly pigmented, lightweight, not sticky at all, and very long lasting. My favorite for every day is Bombshell.

June 17, 2020

Best liquid lipstick

This is the best. Doeasnt smell bad, goes on uniformly and smooth and didnt dry out my lips either. Colour is vibrant and long lasting. Ive used up numerous tubes and repurchased. Definitely recommend.

May 05, 2020

Wow

This lipstick is amazing! I love this formula, it feels amazing on the lips, never sticky or drying. It's also quite long-lasting and doesn’t run badly. I’ve always been a lip gloss person, but not anymore.I'm definitely hooked on this line. Want so many of their colors!

April 10, 2020

Nice liquid lippies!

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Trophy Wife ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It has a nice packaging.The applicator is smooth, lightweight and glides easily. It is smudgeproof, transferproof, waterproof and has a long staying power. It is quickdry and supposed to be moisturizing. Although, I need to use lipscrub and lipmask before using this lippie because I have naturally dry lips. I still love how full and pouty my lips are.

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick have a nice variety of color selection. I chose Trophy Wife as my first huda lippie because it is one of the bestsellers and a safe color. Trophy wife has a rosewood tint, a tad dark for my liking. I would def buy more of these lippies for sure. I got my eyes on Bombshell, Medusa and Sugarmama. ❤❤❤

February 08, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

One of my favourite

I absolutely love this lipsticks and it is one of my favourite, I only have 1 at the moment but de going to buy more , they are bit pricey. It is long lasting and moist my lips for a long time , so easy to use

February 01, 2020
    United Kingdom

Absolutely love it

I’ve bought this lately from huda’s website. And OMG I’m in love with the colour. The texture is super awesome. I’m obsessed with huda’s products and always want to try them. Great quality products with huge collection.
    I’d definitely recommend this