4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clarins Water Lip Stain Reviews

A formula rich in active plant ingredients, an ultra-sensory lip tint and all of Clarins’ expertise in color, concentrated in new-generation lip make-up: customizable and long-wearing color, for a kiss-proof matte finish and a barely-there feel. Lips look natural, seemingly tattooed with color like an ink.

Une formule gorgée d’actifs végétaux, une texture eau ultra-sensorielle et toute l’expertise couleur Clarins concentrées dans une nouvelle génération de maquillage pour les lèvres : résultat couleur modulable et haute tenue, pour un fini mat kiss-proof et sans effet matière. Comme avec une encre à lèvres, votre bouche est visiblement nue, tatouée par la couleur.

Shades / Teintes :
  • 05 - Sparkling Rose Water
  • 06 - Sparkling Red Water
  • 07 - Sparkling Violet Water

August 02, 2020

I would buy this product again!

I bought all colours of The clarins water lip stainer,I loked it,it is a great product ,itStays for very long time and the colors are fabulus !! No allergies or side effects :D

2.7/5

April 30, 2020

Don't waste your time using it or money buying it.

This came with rave reviews so I opted to try it. I found it difficult to apply with the brush and because it's so thin. After drying, my lips felt super dry. I tried to correct with a bit of balm but couldn't find a comfort zone. I ended up tossing it aside for another lip product. I've given it to other friends to try out and many have said the same.

September 04, 2019

Jadore

Jadore ce gloss, il n'a pas un effet collant et il repulple un peu. Ça brille vraiment et j'adore l'effet et surtout le choix de couleur, je ne peux plus m'en passer

0.8/5

September 03, 2019

Liquid nail polish for your lips

This is the strangest lip product I’ve ever tried to use. The product is so wet in the bottle but soooo dry on your lips—and not because it dries matte, it feels like it draws the moisture out as the product dries on your face. It’s a nail polish applicator that is difficult to use to get a smooth consistent application given the consistency of the product. The only positive is that it smells nice. Save yourself some time and give this one a miss folks. #GOTITFREE

September 01, 2019

Nice lip product

Cette eau pour les lèvres est parfaite autant pour un look plus naturel avec un ajout d'éclat, que pour un look plus chic qui ne perdra pas de punch. Utiliser sous un rouge à lèvre elle permet d'accentuer l'effet éclatant de celui-ci. Produit très intéressant

August 31, 2019

pretty good

I actually really liked this product. my only issue is the brash is difficult to control but if you make a mistake its easily removed with a finger. the colour lasts long but dries out lips. using chapstick works well donest smudge or transfer and rehydrates well. I would use this product again.

August 31, 2019

need all the colours

I love the Clarins brand! Their water lip stain is exceptional. I love how it applies and feels. A little goes a long way. I think all the colours are flattering and need to get all of them. I own Red and Rose and they are long lasting even with drinking water and eating. A must have.

1.8/5

August 30, 2019

Artificial smell and unexpected colour

I expect a lip stain to last all day - this didn't do much better than an average lipstick. It also has a really artificial candy smell, which as a grown woman, I find pretty gross and reminiscent of something I would have picked up as a preteen in the late 90s. The colour I had was rose, but looked more like barbie pink. Do not recommend.

Updated On: August 30, 2019

#gotitforfree

1.7/5

Not worth it.

I love using Clarins products as a face routine but I was not a fan of this product. Made my lips dry, not a good product if you need a product for moisture. The colour was nice though but I received this for free and will not be purchasing in the future. The brush applicator is probably the biggest downfall.

2.8/5

August 30, 2019

Nice stain but doesn't last long

I got to try the violet lip stain. It's very watery, so it goes on easy. Once it dries, it was a nice shade of dark pink/light purple on me; it kind of felt like what your lips look like after drinking the red Kool Aid. I liked the look because it was subtle colour and flattering. Unfortunately, after drinking coffee, the stain was gone - so you would need to re-apply after eating/drinking.