4.1/5
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn, 84-Count Reviews

Little Snugglers Newborn, 84-Count Box

February 16, 2021

Soft & Adorable

I am a first time mom, and I am so grateful to company’s (like huggies) who allow me to sample their product before buying a whole bunch.
    These diapers out of the majority of diapers I was introduced to, are my favourite. The designs are thoughtful, the material is soft and malleable which I can imagine will be more comfortable for my newborn, and the No Baby Unhugged Program allowed me to receive quite a few diapers as samples!
    Highly recommend, as a disposable option.

November 30, 2020

By far our favourite diapers

By far our favourite diapers! Very absorbant and fit really well. Slightly more expensive do we sometimes use cheaper ones during the day but definitely worthwhile for during the night and car trips. If you can afford it I definitely recommend.

November 26, 2020

The best diapers

Huggies are the best diapers I used for my new born among all the leading brands available in the market. It has a special cut out area for umbilical cord. I never experienced and accident or leak outs. It fits snugly and is very comfortable for my baby. I would totally recommend.

November 20, 2020

Perfect for my little one.

I was very happy when using these for my son. Loved that it kept him nice and dry. The fit was great and it even had a cut out area to help keep the diaper from rubbing against his umbilical cord. Overall a great product.

November 19, 2020

My number one choice of diaper

These diapers are perfect. They are great quality and great price. Both my kids love them and no over night leaking! My kids will sleep 12-13 hours a night. Sleeping through the night and not having to worry about them leaking is wonderful

November 03, 2020

Safe for my baby!

Great diapers for my baby! Have been using since he was born. Absorb so well and fit him well. My go to brand every time. Tried others but he leaked through.

September 09, 2020

Love them

Well i highly recommend these diapers 👍👍👍they are very soft and comfortable for the baby. And the best part is they don't leak.so i just love them😍

September 09, 2020

So soft

Love these diapers!
    They are so soft for my little baby and they look so comfy. Bonus: they don't leak. I will be buying them again for my next baby because we love them so much.

April 03, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Baby loves these diapers!

We have tried other name brand and store brand diapers but these are by far the best! They are so soft and super absorbent and baby doesn’t have any leaks!

February 06, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Absolute favorite diaper for my girls!

We've used Huggies with both of our girls and loved them! We tried several brands and always went right back to Huggies Little Snugglers before even finishing another brand package. They are soft on my girl's skin, fit great from our first baby being long and lean to our second being a chubby baby. They absorbed well and didn't leak ever. This is my go to baby shower gift now as well!