Hylo Eye Drops Reviews
#304 in Misc

Good - 0

August 16, 2017

Actually inexpensive for the qty !

At first I thought it is an expensive eye drop when I saw the price ($40), but after doing some research and personally using this, I found it costs just as much as other eye drops in the market in terms of quality and quantity. First, it's preservative & phosphate free, so it's better for your eyes to tolerate it. The gel texture is more long lasting than regular liquid eye drops, so I didn't need to use as much throughout the day. The container is made in a way that keeps the remaining content sterile, so you can use it 'til the last drop, unlike other eye drops that you should be only using it for a few weeks after opening. I'd get this over other eyedrops again!

February 02, 2017

I have red irritated eyes that ache. My optometrist diagnosed me with dry eye and said the natural tear drops I was using were not effective.

He recommended Hylo Lubricating eye drops. Well these eye drops are $50 so I hoped they did the trick.

This is what i LOVED about them, and why I think it was $50 well spent.

- Eye drops entirely preservative and phosphate free. What a difference compared to the Natural Tear type products

- The applicator is an integral AIRLESS application system—that prevents the solution in the bottle from coming into contact with contaminated environmental air. The application system is designed to deliver 300 sterile doses of solution – ONE DROP AT A TIME

- The design of the airless pump system ensures that the size and speed of each drop are always the same regardless of the pressure applied to the base of the bottle.

March 31, 2016

These eye drops are definitely on the more expensive side (at $40 approx per bottle), but they have 300 preservative free drops in one bottle. If you use other preservative free drops they come in single use minims, which you need to throw out after you use it (there are no preservatives which is what prevents bacteria) you will end up spending a huge amount for the same amount of drops. Best eye drops I've come across so far, as I have very sensitive eyes.