Idole Mascara Lancome Reviews
#44 in Mascara

1.0/5

United States

not sure about this one...

I received a sample of this product to test and I was super excited since I am a mascara junkie! I liked that the wand was curved and found that it really fit the shape of my eye better and really tugged at those lashes to ensure they were saperated and evenly coated, however I did not get the drama I was looking for. It would be ok as just a quick throw on, but I like a lot more fullness and length on my lashes. I started using this over some of my other mascaras, just to separate and distribute the product, so for that reason I did enjoy it, just not on its own. If you are going for a more natural look then this would be a good product for you!

England, United Kingdom

Happy with results

I have been using a particular brand of mascara for a very long time that I was a bit sceptical to try this Lancome one. After a few applications I must admit this works really well and gives great volume and extra length to my lashes. The colour is solid and vibrant and the brush is nicely designed to catch all lashes.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

I love this product!

The best mascara I've ever had. It perfectly emphasizes the eyelashes. Maximum elongation and lasting color, does not crumble and is easy to wash off. I love it! And I will definitely buy a full-size product.

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Very good

It’s a very good mascara and definitely makes my lashes bigger. The one downfall is that it marks mascara underneath my eyes after a while so I have to wipe underneath leading to wiping any other mascara off which is mainly my only concern. Other than that it’s a pretty good mascara and has a great brush!

March 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great results

The way the brush was designed allows it to catch every single lash not getting them stuck together and gives them a much longer length and volume! It lasts all day with no issues at all. Definitely a one to keep no doubt.

March 08, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Absolutely love it, lush lashes

I loved using this mascara. The brush it's self is nice and neat, a really good curve to it to bring the lashes full volume. Didn't bring out too much product so last a good while. Would 100% reccomend.

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Very good

I received a free sample of this mascara and I have to say I really like it. It separates lashes well, it’s easy to apply and I like the curved brush. Doesn’t go bitty or stick your lashes together. I will certainly be buying a full size one

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Wonderful mascara!

Received this as a sample and have to say if I didn't buy a mascara not long ago, I would've gone for this one. It separates my lashes and gives them a curl. Highly recommend this mascara!

Lewisham, United Kingdom

A must have

I received this mascara as a free sample, when I tried it first time i couldn't believe my eyes my lashes looked longer and pretty I'm not that who wear falselahes so this is very nice. I upgraded my self to a fullsize one

Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Fab Mascara!!

I got this the other day and by god best Mascara ever!
    Only need to use a little for your lashes to stand out, dont like wesring false lashes so this is perfect for that lift!