Ikea high chair

Ikea high chair Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 817 in Highchairs

March 17, 2017

Light, easy to clean, easy to store. This hugh chair is worth every penny and then some. We also opted for the inflatable insert for 6 dollars more. It wipes clean and give our son a little better fit. Why waste your monew on anything else. The legs also easily detach so we can toss it in the car for a trip to the grandparents.

March 05, 2017

J'Ai vue cette chaise haute au IKEA et j'ai entendu que de bonne chose à propos de celle-ci. C'est facile d'entretien et ça ne prends pas de place dans la maison.

May 30, 2016

I really like this high chair. I used it for personal and home daycare use. It's easy to use and functional for small spaces. I would definitely recommend it.

January 05, 2016

Best high chair you can get. All plastic, which makes cleaning it extremely easy. We literally threw our old high chairs for these ones.

April 16, 2015

The price is the élément that makes this product interesting. It is not closeable so takes a lot of space.

August 13, 2014

I love this high chair. I don't know what type of plastic they made the tray out of, but I have been able to get it sparkling clean every time, even with spaghetti sauce! One of my favorite features is the inflatable padding for the back and sides, it came in handy when my son was first starting to sit up because he wasn't fully stable and kept hitting his head on the back of the chair. The only negative is that my son can pull on the straps and loosen them so I'm constantly having to tighten them back up to keep him secure.

June 20, 2014

I've looked at a bunch of high chairs and there are so many options on them. This chair is awesome. For $25 you get a simple high chair its easy to clean (just put it in the shower and hose it off!) and doesn't have a place for the child's feet so you don't have to worry about them standing up and tippling the chair. Simple is better with this chair and we LOVE it!

September 14, 2013

I LOVE my high chair from IKEA! It is easy to put together, looks tasteful, is inexpensive but the best part is it is so easy to get clean! I can't imagine having a high chair with a million nooks and crannies to try to wipe up. The all plastic simple design is the way to go.