iMangoo Sports Exercise Armband
Good

iMangoo Sports Exercise Armband Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 644 in Misc

April 06, 2017

Great accessory for fitness fans! I love mine to take out on dog walks, runs, hikes or even to the gym. Fits most standard iPods or iPhones, also has small slit pocket on side for house key which I found extremely comforting to have!

August 17, 2016

I frequently go on walks/hikes and always listen to music and I love that I can wear this and not have to worry about carrying my phone.

I easily fit my cellphone in the slot, (Samsung Galaxy 3) and I am able to bring along things such as money, keys and lip balm and there was still so much room left inside.

I was able to adjust this to fit my arm perfectly (it can also be worn around the wrist) and its a lot lighter and less bulky than others I've tried. The plastic covering my phone didn't affect the touchscreen at all and I could still easily scroll through my music or answer calls.

I purchased this armband at a discount from Amazon and I will defiantly use this daily when going for walks.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts