• Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief
Good

Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 523 in Remedies

April 06, 2017

I recently had an unfortunate very upset stomach at a friend's birthday party that came out of nowhere. Sadly, I didn't have my purse with my pepto with me. Luckily my friend had some Imodium left over from her trip to Cuba. I took only 1 pill and felt relief in my stomach very quickly. I was running to the bathroom every few minutes before I took the pill and didn't have to go at all after taking it. I had never tried Imodium before that night but now have it in my cabinet and purse just incase!

April 05, 2017

This is in my travel kit. we often travel to Mexico and sometimes have to find some relief. I have carried Imodium for years. I have one son who seams to get sick for a couple of days while on vacation. It helps with stomach and diarrhea

October 01, 2016

This is good to always have in your medicine cabinet.

It works believe it or not for my menstrual cycle. I get bloated, bad gas and diarrhea. I used to just go for Pepto, but this relieves all my symptoms, not just one. It works awesome and that is usually why I take it. It might seem a tad expensive, but usually jut 1 pill works and it is high quality.