• Infants' TYLENOL Drops

Ranked #14 out of 146 in Pain Relief

Read more at TYLENOL

July 11, 2017

good product

I used this Infants Tylenol Drops on my youngest when he was a baby and really did their magic, work really good when he had fever or after the vaccination shots

June 22, 2017

Good one

I used this on my 8 month old when she got th flu! It decreased her irritability and felt that it did help her breathe and soothe! It did relief her but it took her a while it get better

March 07, 2017

Les gouttes Tylenol pour nourrissons est un indispensable dans la pharmacie de tous parents d'enfants en bas âge!
    Il soulage rapidement et efficacement la douleur et la fièvre sans irriter l'estomac.
    Les indications de dosage par le poids sont clairement indiquées.
    Tylenol est une marque de confiance.

February 23, 2017

We keep this around the house for teething pain, especially in the evening if the pain is more than usual and causes her to wake up. It works within 15-20 minutes and baby can fall asleep again. The applicator is really convenient, washes easily (if not let to dry on) and baby likes the grape flavour.

February 22, 2017

Facile à utiliser car on ne donne qu'une seule dose à bébé. Ce produit fonctionne très bien et à petite quantité. Je le recommande à toutes les mamans!

February 22, 2017

What a life saver. My baby boy was starting to run a fever and this product managed to bring his fever down and let him rest. This infants Tylenol is very easy to measure and my baby boy liked the taste of it. I've since purchased this again incase he comes down with another fever in the future.

December 20, 2016

This is an item we ALWAYS have around the house when teething time comes around. Relieves fevers and teething pain very quickly so your child/baby can get back to your routine. Love the dropper that comes and the no drip spout, VERY CONVENIENT!

July 05, 2016

This is a very important product in our house that always needs to be in stock. My youngest has febrile seizures when she gets a fever so it is crucial for us to get Tylenol into her system to stop her fever from climbing too high. There has been many days where this Tylenol has calmed her fever and my nerves, and I am so grateful that a product like this exists.

March 14, 2016

My little girl loves the stuff. It's the only one I can get her to take when she is sick. Really helps when she got a fever............:) happy baby means happy mom

January 25, 2016

Infants' TYLENOL Drops is very effective to my kid. I have to problem to give him these drops because he like them and ask me for more:) Taste is sweet and he likes it. And it helps in the first night of sickness. Very good product!