Instant pot duo nova 6qt Reviews

Good - 0

May 05, 2020

Game changer

Buying this appliance has changed my life! I work till 5 30, it cooks suppers so fast and full of flavour so I can have supper ready for my family in fast order, with less dishes! I made chicken soup today in record time with 1pot!!

January 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Product

Best thing to have when you're on a time constraint! Frozen to fall off the bone meat within minutes! Makes great soup as well as all sorts of other things.

September 25, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Amazing

Amazing
    Where oh where has this appliance been my entire life. I can't believe I have never had one of these instant pots before. This has absolutely become my new favorite appliance and go too for everything now. No matter what I have tried to cook it has come out so good with no messy stove or oven; clean up is a breeze since its only the one pot. This pot is a nice size for my family of four at 6 quarts; I can place a 3 lb bag of frozen chicken in a lot room to spare and the chicken has come out so tender and juicy every time. This instant pot is very easy to use, with the push of button I am able to have dinner cooking and not have to worry about constantly checking to make sure its not burning. I love that once the food is done it turns from cooking to a warmer, so my dinner stays hot until I am ready to prepare the rest of sinner or am ready to eat. This instant pot is literally an all in one appliance; I can cook a roast and carrots and potatoes and it all comes out so delicious. The options on this pot are endless, I can not wait to try other things like yogurt. I would absolutely recommend this instant pot to anyone who is looking for a faster and cleaner way to do dinner.