1 review

September 25, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Amazing

Amazing
    Where oh where has this appliance been my entire life. I can't believe I have never had one of these instant pots before. This has absolutely become my new favorite appliance and go too for everything now. No matter what I have tried to cook it has come out so good with no messy stove or oven; clean up is a breeze since its only the one pot. This pot is a nice size for my family of four at 6 quarts; I can place a 3 lb bag of frozen chicken in a lot room to spare and the chicken has come out so tender and juicy every time. This instant pot is very easy to use, with the push of button I am able to have dinner cooking and not have to worry about constantly checking to make sure its not burning. I love that once the food is done it turns from cooking to a warmer, so my dinner stays hot until I am ready to prepare the rest of sinner or am ready to eat. This instant pot is literally an all in one appliance; I can cook a roast and carrots and potatoes and it all comes out so delicious. The options on this pot are endless, I can not wait to try other things like yogurt. I would absolutely recommend this instant pot to anyone who is looking for a faster and cleaner way to do dinner.