4.1/5
Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

February 21, 2019

Smells so clean!

I love this soap as it smells so fresh and clean. It lathers well and rinses off smooth! Its gentle enough to wash all body parts. It is a great bar soap and is very afforsable as well. I recommend it!

February 21, 2019

so inlove with smell

irish spring is so gokd soap.. it is so refreshing. after shower,you can really smell the freshness. so calming yet energizing. so good in skin too with the aloevera

February 07, 2019

Works great

This has been the best soap for the value that my partner can use. His skin never feels like there is a film on it after at all after a shower or bath. The smell is great too!

February 07, 2019

Irish soring aloe soap

Irish spring aloe soap is one of my favourite soaps. I love the scent but also love that it has the aloe which leaves my skin feeling soft. It is an excellent soap.

February 01, 2019

Best Body Soap

Best, fresh smelling, not to costy soap you could find. Does the job perfectly. Can't complain about it. I always buy these in bulk 'cause I know I won't use anything else.

January 31, 2019

All Time Favourite Soap Bar

No matter what kind of body wash I use, i follow up with Irish Spring soap bar. It is my go to soap bar and its always at a great price. I also enjoy the smell of it.

Great soap

Irish spring products are one of my favourite. The Irish Spring Aloe soap is great on skin ad cleans well. No frills and no fuss, just good soap that gets the job done.

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Mon mari a essayer et à adopter. Il est très efficace et ne laisse aucun résidus sur le corps. Belle sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté. La peau est douce avec une bonne odeur qui reste imprégné sur le corps pendant plusieurs heures. Produit que je recommande.

My go to

Growing up i started using Irish Springs and have tried lots of other bar soaps and i always go back to it. The Aloe bar smells good and gives you a good clean.

December 19, 2018

Good deodorizing soap

The soap is gentle on the skin and helps to get rid of all the dirt and leaves a very nice,clean and fresh feeling all day. It helps to hydrate the the skin and has a nice smell to it!