Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

September 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Irish spring

My family enjoys the Irish spring soap, because of my allergies to this soap, smells great, but it does have a strong scent, I wouldn’t be able to use it

August 05, 2020

Go-To Soap

We always have this bar soap in our house as we go through it a lot! It's our go-to soap as it lathers really well, strips away oil and sweat, and has a great smell! It's also very affordable, especially if you buy a big pack.

July 07, 2020

Would buy again

Awesome. Daily use and this is my fiancé’s go to soap. Nothing super fancy but definitely gets the job done everyday. Have tried other soaps but this one is far superior

June 17, 2020

A Classic!

Love the scent and fresh feeling this bar soap gives me. Super affordable and easy to find, Irish Spring Aloe and the original Irish Spring have been my favourite for years.

June 10, 2020

Love the fragrance and feeling refresh

Everyday at end of day I feel my skin so oily and after taking shower using this soap, I feel like this soap does a good job of keeping my skin balanced. Love the smell, makes you feel refresh.
    Omg I’ll don’t want to run out this soap anytime, always stocked up.

April 04, 2020

Hydrating soap

I have eczema so finding a soap that doesn't irritate my skin is hard. This soap hydrates and also leave my skin smelling super good. This soap is the only soap I will use for the rest of my life.

February 10, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I’ve been using this product for years, and I absolutely love it. It foams ladders really well and the amount of dirt it removes it one wash is quite impressive.

January 31, 2020

Love the smell and the softness, clean feel.

Just love this soap. Love the smell. Give a nice , clean feel after each shower. The whole family loves it. And the good thing is they goes on sale every once in awhile So stock up when it goes on sale.

January 20, 2020

It's alright, cheap

I've used this soap before and it's just not up to par with some of the other bar soaps out there. The only good side is that it is very cheap. Great makeup sponge cleaner.

November 12, 2019
    New York, United States

Works good

This so works pretty well, it smells good and cleans my skin but if you don't rinse it off thoroughly it leaves your skin feeling like it has a film over it.