Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

September 12, 2017

Would buy this product again and again

I really love the scent of irish spring it feels very clean when i use it. My family really loves it too and it's very affordable. I would definitely but it again and again

June 28, 2017

Love this soap!!

Irish spring aloe soup bar is my favourite bar soap. It has the freshest scent and it makes my skin so clean!!
    I love starting every day off using this soap!

June 15, 2017

Soar from sun burn this helps

Kids had sun burn from being at the beach and we all know getting in a shower or bath hurts. I had this soap and decided I would see if it helped. My kids lathered up and loved it and no more complaints about skin hurting in the water it truly helped along side my aloe plant

June 01, 2017

I love the smell of Irish Spring Soap! My husband uses it quite often. It's a really good soap for his hands, cleans them well taking the dirt and grease off! I also use it as a deterrent for rodents! Cut some bars up and put them in little paper cups and put them out, usually donthisnfor the camper over the winter and some out buildings!

June 01, 2017

This soap absolutely sucks it is way to strong and drys your face and body out, it also really stings if you get it in your eyes or private areas more then other soaps.

May 29, 2017

Been using Irish Spring aloe for years. It cleans and moisterized and refreshes. This is my go to soap although I'm open to trying other newer products.

February 28, 2017

I love the smell and it does not cause an allergic reaction for my daughter and when camping it works well washing clothing when you forget the laundry soap.
    Even my 97 year granny only uses this bar soap.

February 27, 2017

I love Irish Spring aloe. It leaves my body smelling fresh and feeling clean. The bar doesn't waste away in the shower like many others do. I love this product and will continue to use it as I have for years already.

January 13, 2017

This stuff smells awesome. Girls love it and it gets you really clean. The aloe is good for keeping your skin in good condition. Lathers really well too.

November 20, 2016

I really like the feeling of this soap when I'm washing my hands smells great it's cheap and most of all gets rid of germs. I give this a 3/4 maybe in the future I'll buy more.