Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

April 04, 2020

Hydrating soap

I have eczema so finding a soap that doesn't irritate my skin is hard. This soap hydrates and also leave my skin smelling super good. This soap is the only soap I will use for the rest of my life.

February 10, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I’ve been using this product for years, and I absolutely love it. It foams ladders really well and the amount of dirt it removes it one wash is quite impressive.

January 31, 2020

Love the smell and the softness, clean feel.

Just love this soap. Love the smell. Give a nice , clean feel after each shower. The whole family loves it. And the good thing is they goes on sale every once in awhile So stock up when it goes on sale.

January 20, 2020

It's alright, cheap

I've used this soap before and it's just not up to par with some of the other bar soaps out there. The only good side is that it is very cheap. Great makeup sponge cleaner.

November 12, 2019
    New York, United States

Works good

This so works pretty well, it smells good and cleans my skin but if you don't rinse it off thoroughly it leaves your skin feeling like it has a film over it.

October 06, 2019

Wow power effect

They say in the commercial , manly soap, well it also can be a unisex soap too. Say it was a female that used it, the smell it is infections and it lingers in your nose. I love the smell myself. it lathers up with lots of suds, leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like the way my skin feels, soft with a nice scent that lingers around me. So it is multi gender, and the main conclusion is it leaves no film or sticky feeling on your skin. Just a clean, accelerating feeling of wow.

September 28, 2019

Trusted and used all the time

This soap does not dry out your skin and works awesome if you have sensitivities to fragranced soap. This product is excellent in the summer to keep you soothed and hydrated after getting some sun

April 08, 2019

Great soap

Love this soap! Hydrates the skin and keeps it looking fresh. Really cleans the skin. Does not dry out skin. Would recommend this soap to others. My husband loves it as well

April 06, 2019

Un savon qui sent bon

C'est un savon en pain qui sent très bon. L'aloès rend la peau toute douce et en santé. Il est simple à utiliser. Il dure également vraiment longtemps.

April 05, 2019

Best

Best soap to use it hughly reccommend it to all of you .amazing . Please try the aloe vera one its very good for skin will leave skin soft and nice please give it a try .