Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

May 06, 2021

Amazing product

Very refreshing, beautiful fragrance, long lasting freshness. Keep skin soft and fresh without dryness. Keeps fresh all day long. Starts beautiful day with fresh, beautiful fragrance all day.

April 22, 2021

Makes my skin feel squeaky clean

This is a great product. It makes my skin feel super soft and clean. I love the smell of aloe as well and it feels quite natural. I highly recommend this and it's super affordable too!

April 21, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

Great product for sensitive skin, smells great and does the job it says it will. Lasts a long time. I would buy this product over and over again. Only soap I use to reduce BO.

December 28, 2020

It's okay

I used it a lot in the past but I notice over the years that my skin gets dryer as I age and this soap is not helping. Not sure if they have changed the formula or it is just a normal part of aging.

1.7/5

December 25, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not worth it.

I have been a regular user of IS-regular. I have tried all the other spinoffs. And None of them are effective. You feel clean for about 5 minutes max.

December 24, 2020

Amazing

I like this soap a lot because it does a great job cleaning my skin. I also really appreciate the nice scent that this soap has. It also lathers on my skin very nicely.

November 26, 2020

Does the job. Not very moisturizing

This bar soap is probably more moisturizing than some of the other Irish spring bar soap. I like the fact that it does a great job of getting rid of dirt and scum. But it strips the body of oil so you need a good body moisturizer after having your bath.

November 11, 2020
    United States

Irish spring king

I wasn’t a huge fan of many different kinds of soaps for my face, my boyfriend let me use his soap one day cause mine ran out. It was great! I loved the smell, not manly or strong smelling, the soap is light on your face and rinses completely. I would recommend but people think it’s weird using a bar soap or something lol.

November 03, 2020
    United States

Cleans stains well.
    Cleans period stains poorly. I had to clean using H2O2 or hydrogen peroxide before using the sop and it still doesn’t clean period stains well.

October 30, 2020

Must have

I use it to have a clean fresh body not to mention it doesn’t dry out my skin I would recommend this product to anyone looking for the all fresh feeling and cleanliness