Irish Spring Aloe Soap Bar Reviews

January 11, 2022
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Bars of soap are back!

Bought these soaps for my husband as I was tired of the smelly ones he was using. Always loved the smell of the regular Irish Spring but they had none in stock so I opted for this and I am so glad I did. His skin is less dry, he smells better, and I can use it myself as the scent (in my opinion) is neither masculine or feminine.

December 07, 2021
    United States

Try it

Leaves you feeling fresh clean and you will smell amazing. Sometimes you need a good bar of soap and this is it. Go buy it now and tell your friends..

October 28, 2021

Would buy again!

I love this bar of soap! It leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, healthy and smelling great! I highly recommend this bar of soap for everyone.
    The price is great too!

September 15, 2021
    New York, United States

I would definitely buy this again!

I would definitely buy this again! My husband was using dove and got a horrible rash from it, started using this right away and it helped get rid of it so quick! I love the smell too :) we both use it right now

July 28, 2021

too drying for me

Did not like this when I bought to try it out. It is way too drying on the skin and makes me itchy after showering i would not purchase again after this time

July 28, 2021

If you want dry skin this is the choice for you

I purchased this product because it was affordable and smelled amazing. About 4 days after using it, it became apparent that my skin had begun drying out. I would not recommend this to a friend.

May 30, 2021

Locks the moisture in

My boyfriend uses this stuff religiously. He will not buy any other soap. It’s great for winter when the air is dry because it locks in your skins moisture.

May 06, 2021

Amazing product

Very refreshing, beautiful fragrance, long lasting freshness. Keep skin soft and fresh without dryness. Keeps fresh all day long. Starts beautiful day with fresh, beautiful fragrance all day.

April 22, 2021

Makes my skin feel squeaky clean

This is a great product. It makes my skin feel super soft and clean. I love the smell of aloe as well and it feels quite natural. I highly recommend this and it's super affordable too!

April 21, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

Great product for sensitive skin, smells great and does the job it says it will. Lasts a long time. I would buy this product over and over again. Only soap I use to reduce BO.