Irish Spring Bar Soap Original Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 172 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

April 25, 2017

My dad had a bunch of bars and wasn't going to use them so he passed them on to us. I wasn't a fan of this soap at all. The smell was really overpowering and the soap made my skin feel like it had a film on it even after washing it off. I wouldn't use this again.

April 25, 2017

I have strong memories of using this soap as a kid in the 70's and the commercial with the guy using a paring knife to cut off the sides of the bar. I never really understood why he did that because my mother was furious when she caught us kids copying him!

April 22, 2017

My fiance uses this mostly ,I find this soap makes ya feel energized must be the scent ,I only use this on my hands once in awhile I haven't used it on my face as it's strong ,but I like the smell and it lathered well !

April 18, 2017

I have used this soap growing up, though I love the scent, it has always given me this itch. Dries skin everywhere. Bought it on and off to convince myself it wasn't the soap and maybe just hard water. Never proved to work for me.

April 17, 2017

This bar soap ia my go to for when I need a complete refresh. It does not dry out your skin and leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! I would definitely recommend this soap to others.

April 04, 2017

My husband isn't picky about too many things but he prefers the Irish Spring Original Bar Soap over all other brands. He likes the scent, that it lathers really well and makes him feel clean without any soap residue.

March 25, 2017

I use Irish Spring original because of the invigorating scent while I am using it and the lasting freshness that I feel once I leave the shower and dry off.

March 14, 2017

My husband loves this soap. It has a great scent to it that seems to last a while. The only downside is he finds it dries his skin out when used too frequently

March 14, 2017

This soap is grest....I love the way it makes my skin feel....tightens up the skin and makes it feel clean.....my family has been using Irish spring bar soaps for at least 10 years, we love the scent and the value.

March 10, 2017

Irish Spring is the only soap my husband will use. He loves the smell, he says it's like fresh clean air. He lives how it lathers. It gives him a sense of being clean, and feeling clean. It pretty much last all day, and he does some hard work.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios