Irish Spring Body Wash Original Reviews
#29 in Bath & Body

June 16, 2021

Long lasting scent.

My husband loves the original scent as it has a more stronger scent. But doesn’t mind using the aloe scent at times too. I am just as pleased with both. They always leave me smelling super fresh and clean.
    This liquid body wash is not just for men! It has that fresh Irish Spring scent that the whole family will love!❤️ Definitely leaves you clean all day.

May 28, 2021

So Good

Honestly, I love this body wash it smells so good and does a great job cleaning. It's so affordable only around $2.70 and you can find it almost anywhere it goes on sale a lot at freshco.

May 10, 2021

Perfect for swimmers

Honestly I live by irish spring body wash and shampoo!! As a Lifeguard I am in chlorine a lot and I have found that this is the only one that will fully get the chlorine smell out after being in the pool!

April 30, 2021

Repurchase

Amazing smell
    Amazing clean
    Doesn’t leave a residue like most shower gels
    My family and I purchase this very often.
    We love this company and only use this with another one.

April 29, 2021

I love the smell!

I'm absolutely obsessed with this shower gel. I know it's meant for men but I use it as a female regularly. The smell is intoxicating. I've noticed my skin is softer after a shower too.

April 24, 2021

Good product

It is very cheap but good quality. Need very less amount for Wash. So one bottle lasts for two to three months for two people. Need maximum three bottles a year.

0.5/5

January 01, 2021

bath and body

Oh yes this has a great smell while it's in the bottle. However once you use it after a time when your body warms up it leaves your skin smelling like bo,so in my household we give it the big thumbs down

December 09, 2020

Smells great

My boyfriend uses this basically every day for his showers and it smells amazing. It's long-lasting and has such a masculine scent. Would recommend...

November 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smell!

This is my spouse’s go-to body wash, and I absolutely love the way he smells after using it! I buy it for him as a stocking stuffer every year, and I now buy it for the grandsons also!

November 02, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Good body wash

This is a great body wash for a low price. The scent lasts all day and it smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin either. It keeps my skin soft and it foams amazing.