2.2/5
#361 in Misc

0.5/5

February 06, 2023

Waste of money

I dropped my phone from less than a foot and it landed on my foot and the screen protector still broke, I have had my phone less than two months and the protection has broken three times. When I use other protectors, they last 6 months to a year. Also, was not told about the $10+ shipping fee or that I’m only allowed one screen replacement per 90 days. Guy buy a cheap screen cover from Walmart and you’ll save more money than with this company

1.7/5

August 23, 2022

Life Warranty is a scam

Life warranty is a joke and a scam. You have to pay $9.99 to replace the damaged one. I should have read the reviews before buying it !!!. I would have looked elsewhere and certainly not this brand !!!.

2.0/5

January 28, 2020

Warranty...money grabber.....

Toronto: Bought my iShield last August, 2019 (29.95 + tax) when I got my new phone..within weeks it was cracked but I left it until January, 2020...sent in just over $11.00 for my new "covered under warranty" cover... i installed it last night... won't adhere in the bottom right hand corner and looks like it already has a scratch... wasted time and so much effort... now do I call (can't find a phone number) or do I have to send in another $11.00 to get "another covered under warranty" cover?

Updated On: January 28, 2020

Found a phone number...called... a recording telling me how to send in my 9.99 plus tax to get a replacement... OH ... and only 1 warranty request per purchase??? apparently...no live person ....

0.5/5

October 14, 2019

$10 handling on a crappy lifetime warranty product.

Crap warranty. They want $10 handling each time their lifetime warranty product fails. Claiming they have the best warranty. What a joke for garbage. Sounds good to be true you have to return it to the manufacturer. Retailers wont even back this junk.

1.0/5

July 05, 2019

Only $15 a week for a lifetime

Terrible quality. The first one lasted 2 days. I didn't even drop my phone. The replacement lasted a week. I will never waste another dollar on this product again

2.0/5

November 15, 2018

Free lifetime replacements, a joke

I had my iPhone X 2.5 months. My ishield was installed from Costco mobile boutique when I bought it. Dropped my iPhone once and screen protector cracked in wo places. I took it back to Costco who advised me I had free lifetime replacements. Great, hold on. It’s been a week now I ordered it. Charged $9.99 plus taxes for shipping. You would think that at $12 and change for shipping a screen protector that would be next day delivery.not so. Free lifetime replacement, not a chance. Right now my review is a big thumbs down. Next time I’ll Order 3 for $9.99 on amazon, with next day delivery with Prime. Thanks Ishields for the let down.

August 17, 2018

Easy, affordable!

Easy to install, affordable, looks great on my phone and the most important thing is that is really protecting my cellphone screen as I had dropped it a few times and it is fine. I definitely recommend this product.

March 13, 2018

Quality Tempered Glass

You definitely want this on your new iphone if you are prone to dropping it like I am. This tempered glass kit comes with everything to get it on your ipone perfectly and have it stay on to protect your screen. It's already done a great job at protecting my screen and has survived a few falls itself. This is totally worth the price.