IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ in Light Reviews
#13 in CC Creams

November 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Nice light coverage

I love this IT cc cream. It is so light and bendable. A little goes far and doesn't sink into fine lines. Plus the addition of SPF. Great bang for the buck. Doesnt completely cover anything but does offer a more even look to the skin. Ive purchased this item twice now.

May 04, 2019

Perfect no makeup look!

Love this stuff, so easy to apply, nice scent (?!), and blends seamlessly. I love that it is both skin care and a coverup! Double duty! No complaints here!!

April 01, 2019

Perfect Natural Foundation

The It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is one of my go to natural foundations. This gives my skin a really nice natural finish and evens out any redness. Because this has SPF 50+ I will reach for this on days when I know that I am going to be out I the sun as its nice to have the added SPF on top of any other sunscreen that I am using.

February 06, 2019

Loves this

This cc cream covers like a foundation, but feels so much lighter. The regular formulation (not matte or illumination) gives a great glow. Have repurchased.

January 31, 2019

Your cure for dry, maturing skin that needs protection!

This cc cream is foundation and concealer in one. Including spf 50 and anti aging serum. You cannot go wrong! It cosmetics always ends up creating great products, that are great for your skin!

March 27, 2018

absolutely amazing

I received this in an ipsy bag. I normally would never spend $49 Canadian on a foundation/cc cream but this blew me away I immediately needed the full size. Not only is the coverage wonderful, especially paired with their bye bye undereye concealer, but it smells amazing. This is more skin care than makeup in my opinion. It has hylaraunic acid and numerous essential oils in it! I can definitely say that it cosmetics has a wonderful team behind them! I have yet to try a product I’m not crazy about.

January 19, 2018

It CC Cream with SPF 50 -light

I love this cc cream! Have used it faithfully for the last two years! Was glad when they added the SPF to the formulations! An easily blended/ buildable cream foundation that doesn’t leave you feeling caked with makeup. Keeps my skin flawless and moisturized all day long! Covers many imperfections, while looking natural. People always say how great my skin looks! This will always remain in my makeup kit!

November 20, 2017

Provides nice, light coverage

Has a nice light lemon scent to it. The product is light and creamy and easy to dispense from the tube. Provides light coverage on my skin, would need to use quite a bit for good blemish coverage, but I just tend to use it for the moisturizing effects and spot coverage. Really love the way it smells. So light and refreshing! Leaves my skin feeling and looking moisturized and a bit shimmery.