IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ in Light Reviews
#7 in CC Creams

July 07, 2020

Pricy but Absolutely Worth It

This cc cream is the holy grail of foundations. It provides a nice medium coverage, blends flawlessly and stays put all day. I have skin that is a little dry and I love that it has hyaluronic acid to help keep my skin moisturized. For days when I want lighter coverage, I apply directly with my beauty blender and when I am wanting a fuller coverage I apply with a brush and then blend in.

May 21, 2020

CC+ 50 SPF cream "WOW"

I received 3 different sample shades of the IT cosmetics CC+ cream. What an amazing product. So light. Easy to apply. Not cakey or heavy feeling. Applied lightly at first and coverage was great. Sets in seconds. I have purchased a couple different shades, there's lots to choose from. They also have travel sizes.

April 22, 2020

One of the best CC creams I’ve ever used

This CC cream is lightweight but has medium coverage and SPF 50 which is great for everyday use. It looks great on every single skin type and covers imperfections.

January 31, 2020
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

The best CC Cream out there and my go-to foundation

The IT Cosmetics CC cream in light is THE best CC cream a girl could wish for! It has SPF50 in it so it protects but the cream itself is not greasy at all and provides superb buildable coverage. The shade range isn't huge, but it doesn't need to be because each shade covers a range of skintones. I love that you can use this cream regardless of whether you like light, medium or full coverage. I use one pump for my entire face and that really covers my redness. I buff it in with a flat top brush which is super easy. The cream makes my skin look absolutely flawless and is so comfortable to wear all day. A true winner in my book!

January 14, 2020

It truly is “your skin but better!”

I’m not the type of person that enjoys wearing makeup EVERY DAY, mostly because I don’t enjoy that “cakey” foundation feeling. I tried this on a whim because the tag line “your skin but better” made me think that it wouldn’t be overly heavy. Honestly love everything about this product! It’s lightweight but it still makes my skin look amazing! It’s hydrating, blendable and also buildable meaning you can add more layers for a little more coverage. It gives a nice “dewy” look but there’s a matte version as well if you prefer that. I also love the added benefit of SPF, I always love eliminating a step when getting ready in a hurry! Also a little goes a long way so the value is great!

November 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Nice light coverage

I love this IT cc cream. It is so light and bendable. A little goes far and doesn't sink into fine lines. Plus the addition of SPF. Great bang for the buck. Doesnt completely cover anything but does offer a more even look to the skin. Ive purchased this item twice now.

May 04, 2019

Perfect no makeup look!

Love this stuff, so easy to apply, nice scent (?!), and blends seamlessly. I love that it is both skin care and a coverup! Double duty! No complaints here!!

April 01, 2019

Perfect Natural Foundation

The It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is one of my go to natural foundations. This gives my skin a really nice natural finish and evens out any redness. Because this has SPF 50+ I will reach for this on days when I know that I am going to be out I the sun as its nice to have the added SPF on top of any other sunscreen that I am using.

February 06, 2019

Loves this

This cc cream covers like a foundation, but feels so much lighter. The regular formulation (not matte or illumination) gives a great glow. Have repurchased.

January 31, 2019

Your cure for dry, maturing skin that needs protection!

This cc cream is foundation and concealer in one. Including spf 50 and anti aging serum. You cannot go wrong! It cosmetics always ends up creating great products, that are great for your skin!