It Superhero Volumizing Mascara Reviews
#449 in Mascara

Amazing - 0

February 12, 2019

Not an everyday wear mascara

I love the length and volume the mascara gives but it does get heavy. I really only use it on special occasions or when I don’t use my false eyelashes. When applying more than one coat it gets very clumpy.

March 21, 2018

Was right for me !

Well I got it superhero mascara ! It went on nice ,loved the application wand ,I found my lashes felt heavy and we're chunky looking ! I go for the long natural look most the time ,I found when I applied one coat it wasn't enough but the second coat was to much ,It was however easy to remove with an oil free makeup remover ! This one isn't for me

March 07, 2018

adds volume without clumping

This product is great for volume. You don't need to apply and reapply numerous coats to get the desired affect. The wand is easy to use and It doesn't clump

February 26, 2017

I really like this mascara. It definitely adds volume to my lashes. My only qualm with this product is that it has a tendency to get clumpy. Other than that, I love it.

October 08, 2016

I recently tried a .17 oz size of the Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara from one of the online trial bag offers I had paid for. I have to say I'm impressed. This mascara added volume to my lashes and made them feel and appear thicker. (I have some seriously thin eyelashes so this is a treat for me!) I usually put on two different Mascara's to get a thicker, longer look and didn't need to this time. It sells online for $24 for a 3oz (A little more than say CoverGirl and drugstore brands, but worth it!)