Jamieson Prenatal Multivitamin Reviews

Jamieson’s Prenatal contains a complex of 33 vitamins, minerals and nutrients specially designed for the support of pregnant and breast-feeding women. It contains 1 mg of folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects, 28 mg of chelated iron for red blood cell expansion in both the mother and fetus and 20 mg of zinc to prevent malformations and low birth weight in the developing fetus.

April 11, 2018

one product does it all!

These prenatal multi vitamins are great! One vitamin and I'm done. no need for a bunch of other products which cuts down on cost and waste. I also love how my hair and nails have both benefited from the Jamieson prenatal line. LOVE!

February 28, 2018

Great prenatal vitamin!

I used a variety of brands when TTC, during pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Great product by Jamieson. Very comparable to Materna. Easy to swallow, seemed to keep me healthy (although I needed a separate iron supplement in the last half of pregnancy).

January 13, 2018

Would buy again

I had a great experience with these vitamins. I found they went down smoothly and stayed down. Plus they have many options including one with DHA which is a nice bonus since they make it all in one pill. Definitely using again with future pregnancies.

September 20, 2017

I am feeling good

I cannot tell that this is the best quality product as I cannot verify. But at least I feel good after taking these vitamins. 16 CAD + tax for 90 pc - I think good value.

May 24, 2017

I have use this prenatal for both of my pregnancy's, I did not have any problem with stomach upset, even during the first 3 months, I just took it at night before going to bed, and most of the time there was not problem. I like the fact they are natural ingredients, so I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals for my baby's.

February 19, 2017

I find these easy to swallow and easy on my stomach. My doctor and pharmacist recommend pregvit over these but the pharmacist said these were the next bets, if you need something over the counter. Of course, its best to check with your doctor but I love that you only need to take one of these vs pregvit where you need to take one in the morning and one in the evening.

January 31, 2016

These were great during my pregnancy and after as I was breastfeeding. Gave baby and I all the nutrients and vitamins that we needed through our journey.

December 09, 2015

The only one I'm buying now. No gelatin, take one a day, and the ingredients are more natural compared to many other drug store brands. Taste isn't the best (doesn't really taste of peppermint like it should?) I'll still buy it.

May 08, 2015

A great multivitamin .. I never had any problems taking these and did before and well after my pregnancy

March 23, 2015

I used this before and it worked great. it gave me all the vitamins and minerals my body needed for my baby. great stuff.