Jane's Premium Battered Haddock Reviews

July 13, 2017

Very yummy

LOVE the Jane's Premium Battered Haddock! I am always buying the Jane's chicken nuggets and strips so I decided to try out the battered haddock. I was amazed, seriously tastes like you are eating in a restaurant! Janes is a wholesome brand that has affordable pricing and goes on sale often, just some of the many reasons why I recommend janes and stick by them for my frozen meat needs.

This fish tastes very fresh, crispy and is a great supper option when in a hurry.

July 11, 2017

Delicious

Janes Premium battered haddock is delicious . I won't buy fish and chips from a restaurant because it's always so greasy and it grosses me out . So when I buy this I bake it in the oven for approximately 20 minutes and it comes out amazing . It's not greasy at all . The Baxter is crisp and the fish is moist . It has an overall great flavour . It can be expensive so I only buy it when it's on sale . I buy it when I crave it .

July 06, 2017

Restaurant Quality At Home

These are delicious! I love to eat these as part of a fish and chip meal. These taste deep-fried, similar to the ones you would get at the restaurant, only less greasy. The batter is flakey and crispy and the fish is soft and moist. These are also quick and easy to make, if you are looking for a simple dinner idea. We tend to have these on weekends at home since those are easier cooking days. They can be quite expensive compared to other brands, which is the only downfall.

July 05, 2017

Croustillant à l'extérieur et tendre à l'intérieur!

J'adore le poisson et l'aiglefin en particulier. Les produits Jane's sont de bonne qualité. J'utilise le petit grille four à 400 degré pour 20 minutes au même moment je fait le riz au jasmin auquel j'ajoute des herbes fraîches et une goutte d'huile d'olive, ce peut être la Becel que vous connaissez. Le tout est près avec une salade de laitue. Le poisson est croustillant à souhait. Je trouve souvent cet emballage d'aiglefin au rabais. La pannure est juste suffisante et permet de vraiment goûter aux poissons. J'achète ce produit depuis déjà plusieurs années et je vous le recommende!

July 05, 2017

Tastes Like It Has Been Deep Fried

This battered fish is amazing! It tastes like fried fish you would get from a restaurant with french fries. You bake it in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes and it comes out flaky and delicious. I like eating mine with ketchup or tartar sauce. The fish inside is soft and it tastes fresh. This is quite expensive so I have only bought it when it is on sale.

May 16, 2017

Love the taste of this product, have with a salad and its fast and easy to prepare. My grand kids love it and we never have any left over!! We only want more my grand kids ask for it all the time.

May 16, 2017

Worth every penny to pay for the top of the line brands. I have been wanting to try these and with a Buy One Get One Free coupon made it a great chance to try them out. Very moist and tasty fish fillets. Have stocked my freezer up with more while on sale. They don't take too long to heat up and are not greasy like other brands. My new favorite.

January 07, 2013

Jane's Premium Battered Haddock was a first time purchase for me (as I received a free coupon), and I will definitely be purchasing it again. For those out there who love fish & chips, or just deep fried fish - This would be the perfect product for you. You bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes, and it comes out crispy and flaky. It's almost as though it was put through the deep fryer at a restaurant. So delicious! Great quality haddock product. Definitely recommended!