Jason Natural Products Deodorant Nourishing Apricot

Jason Natural Products Deodorant Nourishing Apricot Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 21, 2017

This is a great natural deodorant with a fresh fruity scent. I never had any problems with any residue or marking on my clothing. It does need to be reapplied for extra protection though. Overall it was a good buy.

December 21, 2016

I love using Jason Natural Products Deodorant. I don't use this particular scent, I use an aloe vera one. I LOVE the fact that there is no aluminum in their products and they make you smell really good. I have stopped using "antiperspirant" because they contain aluminum which has been proven to be really bad for women and possibly even cause breast cancer.

June 30, 2013

Since it's a natural product, it does not feel or work like the usual brand names deodorant, but within the natural product category it is my favorite so far. It can feel a little sticky especially if you put to much which isn't very fun, but it's something you get used to. It doesn't leave marks on clothes even black ones, in my experience anyway. I find it smells nice and lasts all day even if I work out, I must say that I don't usually sweat a lot which might be why it works so well for me.