Jeffree Star skin frost in Peach Goddess
Good

Jeffree Star skin frost in Peach Goddess Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 147 in Highlighter

January 25, 2017

This is my favourite Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost! This colour is absolutely stunning and leaves you glowing all day! The formula is so buttery and not sparkly! Minimal fall out as well.

July 07, 2016

OMG This highlighter is gorgeous and it's huge. You get a ton of product. Unless you drop and break it, or you lost this highlighter, you'd never have to buy another one. The color peach goddess is a beautiful metallic peach shine. I am pale and this works for me. On tan or dark skin, this would look amazing! I love the texture of these highlighters as well. They are a powder but once applied, it takes on a tacky finish and this is great for layering the color. These highlighters don't mess around. You can see the shine from a mile away if you layer a few coats on. If you want to be more natural looking, a tiny amount will do the trick. I can't say enough good things about this product. I absolutely love it!