• Jeffree Star skin frost in Peach Goddess

Jeffree Star skin frost in Peach Goddess Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 186 in Highlighter

July 19, 2017

GLOW BABY

The most amazing, pigmented, soft and velvety highlighter I have ever touched in my life!! The amount of product you get amazed me when I got it! The compact looks massive in Jeffree's hands, so you can only imagine what it's like in my small hands haha! I've used it everyday for over a month and it still looks brand new! I use it in my lids for an extra glow, my cheekbones, everywhere!

July 08, 2017

A Great Highlighter!

I was a little skeptical at first when I bought this highlighter. It is pretty high - the highest I have spent on a highlighter so far. But the pan size is HUGE and the mirror is perfect. I use the mirror for nearly everything make-up/skincare related. It is very sturdy, nice packaging. You can clearly see the information for the Skin Frost on the back of the package. It is super cute! I chose Peach Goddess because it is such a beautiful shade on others so I had to get my hands on this one. I really, really like it. I think it is super cute and can be subtle or you can layer it without it getting patchy. It blends out on the skin really nicely. You can intense it by layering it or just adding Mac Fix+ to it for an even more intense look. I wouldn't use a fan brush with it unless you want a really subtle look but I noticed using a tapered brush works better for me. I highly recommend it. I think the entire product is beautiful and I will definitely purchase some more! I would be careful with the product though because it can break easily.

January 25, 2017

This is my favourite Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost! This colour is absolutely stunning and leaves you glowing all day! The formula is so buttery and not sparkly! Minimal fall out as well.

July 07, 2016

OMG This highlighter is gorgeous and it's huge. You get a ton of product. Unless you drop and break it, or you lost this highlighter, you'd never have to buy another one. The color peach goddess is a beautiful metallic peach shine. I am pale and this works for me. On tan or dark skin, this would look amazing! I love the texture of these highlighters as well. They are a powder but once applied, it takes on a tacky finish and this is great for layering the color. These highlighters don't mess around. You can see the shine from a mile away if you layer a few coats on. If you want to be more natural looking, a tiny amount will do the trick. I can't say enough good things about this product. I absolutely love it!