Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

August 16, 2019

Good moisture

Good hand cream that doesn’t feel too heavy and gunky but needs to be used multiple times to get moisture to absorb into dryer skin. Nice smell to it that doesn’t kill my scent allergies

August 13, 2019

Crème pour le corps Jergens

Crème hydratante qui redonne de la souplesse à la peau déshydratée. Bonne absorption et hydrate pendant toute la journée. L’absorption pourrait tout de même être un peu plus rapide.

July 25, 2019

Best Healing lotion!

I bought this two days ago and I am amazed!! This is the best lotion I have used. I have tried everything on my extremely dry cracked feet And nothing has helped. I was about to make a doctors appointment because I thought there must be something wrong. Why wouldn't any lotions, creams or even oil help? After using the ultra healing only a few times my feet are almost completely healed!! My hands are also feeling much better.. I have twin baby boys so I wash my hands constantly throughout the day.. And you don't need to use the lotion after every wash.. I never write reviews but this time I just had to.. Thank you Jergens!!!

July 23, 2019

Not too bad... others are better

It was a good lotion but not the best I've tried. I gave it to my husband and he likes it! Just not thick or strong enough for my super dry skin. The smell is a bit weird too.

June 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Nice

It’s not bad for the price it’s one of my favorites I can use any of them which is a big deal because I actually have sensitive skin so works out for me

June 09, 2019

Healing effects on dry and cracked skin types

I love this product ever since I started using it. It is a trustworthy product and it actually does justice to the users skin especially the one that needs help.

May 24, 2019

SOOO AMAZING

This product is the best thing that I have purchased. I use it on my skin every day and it really does make dreams come true! This product is worth the money and I highly recommend it!!

May 17, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been using this product from so long I really like this product. It is not a thick, greasy lotion. The texture is pretty light .Mostly I use it after a bath or shower and I like that it is not heavy and absorbs right away into my skin. The scent is very nice which I also like .This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth which is the result I want.

April 10, 2019

THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

AT FIRST THIS FELT LIKE I WAS RUBBING LIQUID SOAP INTO MY HANDS, BUT THEN I thought I would try this stuff on a (you guessed it), DAILY BASIS!!! AND WOW, THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS!!! I even use it on my skin graft (another long story) and it rejuvenates it!!!

1.7/5

April 10, 2019

Not the best

This product doesn’t keep my skin hydrated. It’s temporary relief for dry skin. I would not recommend this product as it doesn’t last long on the skin