Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens natural glow firming daily moisturizer gradually creates fabulous natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

June 23, 2017

Great Product for Excellent Value!

I am extremely pleased with this product and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice natural glow (light to medium product) or a darker base tan (medium to dark product) prior to summer. The value is excellent for such a great product as most similar products are almost double the price. I will continue to buy this product as long as the price remains reasonable.

June 15, 2017

I love this stuff!

This is one of the best self tanners out there I think. It goes on nicely and absorbs in a timely manor. The smell is wonderfull, and leaves a great "tan". I love it on my legs.

May 30, 2017

I used to buy a firming serum that didn't even have any self tanner in it that was over $60 for a smaller tube. This stuff is the real deal! it firms and blurs the look of cellulite and bonus that it gives you a bit of a tanned glow at the same time. definitely worth the money. I'm so glad I tried it.

May 27, 2017

This is the only self tanner that I use because it is affordable and effective. I use the one in Medium to Dark, which gives me a sufficient tan after one use so one tube usually lasts me a month or so. The thing I don't like about it is the smell however. It lingers on your skin until the next morning. Also I would prefer if the tan that it gives me is a tad less orange, but nonetheless it works. Until I find something better and as affordable, I will continue to repurchase this.

May 27, 2017

This moisturizer is the only thing iv been putting on after a shower lately. It helps you achieve a natural looking glow from within. They also come in different shades so you can pick according to your skin tone and type. It also seems to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I love this product, the only thing I don't love is the smell but anything with gradual tan has a bit of a scent to it.

May 10, 2017

I use the light to medium about every 2 days in between I'll use another moisturizer. It's nice and thick so u don't need as much and my friends are always asking me why I look so tanned!! Firming wise I think it works with consistent use but that could just be from being actually moisturized.

May 08, 2017

Love this product it smooths skin and adds a sun kissed look to your body without streaks or blotchy spots. Natural graduate bronze ( not orange) even sunless tan. Perfect for a girl on the go and does not die clothes. It drys fast without a tacky feeling .

2.2/5

May 06, 2017

Thought I would try this, I didn't want to go full on tanner in early spring. Looked appeasing....a gradual natural tan....fail....did not like it at all. After about 4 days of daily application I noticed a patchy orangey tone, the fragrance is strong and overpowering, smell it for hours after applying. It also feels very sticky and tacky. It may be good for a very fair tone skin, I will not be repurchasing.

May 05, 2017

I use this stuff every spring so I can get rid of my ghost white skin for the summer. I am extremely pale, like so white that it's hard to find makeup in a light enough shade, so you can imagine what my legs would look like.

I started using this stuff a few years back when my mother gave me a bottle of it. I use it every other day for two weeks and then about once or twice a week to maintain the colour. It's a very natural and gradual tan, which I love because it doesn't seem fake (one day your white as a ghost and the next day you suddenly have a great tan. Highly suspect!)

I'm not looking to be tanned really, I just use it to get rid of the whiteness so I look like I've seen the sun before. It's very easy to use and to maintain the colour once you get it to where you want it.

The biggest downside is I have trouble applying it because I find it stains my fingernails, so I have to apply it with the palm of my hand, which makes it a more difficult.

Also I can't attest to the firming part of this, as I haven't noticed any firming, but I don't have a lot of cellulite or anything so I wouldn't really expect there to be a change in that department.

In any case, I definitely recommend it if you're like me and want to add a bit of colour to your skin.

April 10, 2017

This product is by far my favourite moisturizer out there! Not only does it provide you with ultimate moisture, but it also gives you that sun kissed glow us girls so badly wish for. Although this particular product takes a few days to kick in, it is totally worth waiting for. If you are looking for a natural looking colour, this is the product for you.