Joe Fresh Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 215 in Nail Care

May 14, 2017

I love all the joe fresh products. This product is neat and tidy. Apply the cotton ball to the applicator and it removes the polish well. I am tough on polish with my job so I am touching up constantly. I reapply often so there are always many layers.

April 14, 2017

This polish removal is both affordable and effective! The scent is not too intense, and my favourite part of all is the "control flow" squeeze bottle - which is perfect for the clumsy nail polish lover (me!) much less hance to make a mess!
    It's a good sized bottle (350 ml) for less than $5! Would buy again.

April 12, 2016

This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I typically use 2 cotton pads to remove my nail polish and I find this product very effective! I don't need a lot of product for removal and it typically only takes a bit of pressure for the polish to come off. This is a very affordable product, only $4 for a large bottle! Can't beat the price :)

March 18, 2016

This was affordable and effective. Worked very quickly at removing my nail polish. Used with cotton balls and the polish wiped off with no residue left.

November 12, 2015

This product was not very effective for me. I had to use a large amount, and still had difficulty getting all the polish off my nails. The real turn off is the horrible acetone odor. The smell alone should peel paint!

May 28, 2015

You get what you pay for! Takes a few minutes of scrubbing each nail to get it all off. Leaves my nails all dried out!

October 29, 2014

Joe fresh nail care is the best on the market. Even better than Essie.

This nail polish remover takes off even the darkest of colours. One cotton pad with remover can take off the polish from both of my hands entirely.

I also suggest all of the joe fresh nail colours, they wear extremely well and they have a great selection of colours.

June 24, 2014

$4 for a large bottle lasts for a long time. The smell isn't too pungent and it works well. I use and like it.

June 17, 2014

I was disappointed. It takes a lot of remover to remove the nail polish. But no harsh odor.

March 30, 2014

i find it better than some other removers

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts