3.6/5
John freida frizz ease Reviews
#43 in Hair Care

2.8/5

November 19, 2020

If you have overly frizzy hair it won't really work

I tried this product and my hair is very frizzy, I didn't really notice an improvement with this product compared to some others I have tried in the past. Maybe if you have lightly frizzy hair this could work for you!

October 30, 2020

Disappointing

I have very damaged and dry hair due to dye and hair straightene. I am sick of dryness and frizz so I found this product to battle with it. I was disappointed after using it everyday because it only helped 50% of what I expected. Maybe my hair is too frizy and this product is not a magic.

2.3/5

October 27, 2020
    California, United States

It was meh

This product did not do well in my curly hair at all.. it got crunchy and didn’t hold a curl let alone get rid of frizz like it was supposed to. I wouldn’t buy this one again

1.5/5

October 01, 2020

Not great for curly hair in the humidity!

This product did not stop the frizzy look from happening during humid weather. It made my clean hair, seem filled with product residue and greasey despite using half of recommended amount. Will not use this product again.

September 06, 2020

My curls bounce!

This product has a good smell and actually tames frizz!! I have crazy curly hair and I have finally found a product that works! I am so happy with the packaging and the product

August 31, 2020

Amazing

This product is amazing. Combined, with the shampoo and conditioner by hair looks and feels great. So glad I tried this. Definitely my new go to for the just walked out of the hairdresser feel.

July 12, 2020

Love it !!!

This is the best product I used to manage my frizzy hair. Just a small amount is enough to make my hair smooth and shiny. Definitely recommend this product.

June 18, 2020

Would not buy again

This product did not work for me, it made my hair greasy nor did it keep away the frizz. My friend recommended it to me because it worked great for her, however not for me. Make sure you read up on hair type before you buy it.

2.8/5

May 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A bit pricey

It smelt nice and felt nice on my hair but seems expensive for the amount you got. The packaging was beautiful a nice deep purple. Will recommend but I wouldnt buy unless it was on sale tbh

May 18, 2020

Frizz Ease

I have thick curly hair and I am always looking for products to tame and smooth. I found I had to use a lot of product to get the desired effect. It worked, smelled great, but was not cost-effective.