John Frieda Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo With Optical Brightener & Lavender Reviews

Ranked #884 out of 1074 in Shampoo

The formula, containing colour-Correcting Technology, neutralises brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making colour-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh.

November 02, 2014

Got a sample of this in the mail and don't like it at all. I'll never buy it again. Its suppose to be good for colour treated hair. Well it stripped the colour outta my hair and on top of that turned it silver.

August 13, 2014

actually got this on sale at shoppers for 7.99 I can't say enough good things about it. It makes my hair a much nicer color and helps the roots not stand out as well

August 16, 2011

I have been trying this Shampoo and the conditioner for a week now.First off the smell is so amazing it has lavender through it and I cant get enough of this smell.The shampoo as well as the conditioner are a purple color to control brassy blonde hair. My hair is more radiant and there is no brassy blonde.It says that noticeable results will be seen after three uses I noticed after a week.Its good for natural blondes and color treated blondes.I highly recommend this product.