Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

INDICATIONS: Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Helps soothe fussy babies. When massaged into your baby's skin, Johnson's Bedtime Lotion, enriched with lavender and chamomile, helps relax your baby and leaves skin feeling soft. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

July 02, 2017

Favourite Baby Lotion

I love this johnsons baby bedtime lotion. The smell is amazing ! It has lavender in it so it's soothing and calming . I love it for myself because of the scent alone . I have a bottle on my dresser right now . It's a medium thick lotion that's not sticky , tacky or greasy . It absorbs into the skin immediately . I always buy this for any new mothers .

June 30, 2017

I would definetly recommend

I highly recommend this product not only does it smell good but it seems to help the baby sleep when using this. My mom would use this when my brother was younger and he'd fall asleep right after days she didn't use this at night he'd cry and be fussy. This seemed to help him relax and sleep calmer. I highly reccomened to someone with a fussy baby.

June 15, 2017

Definitely a baby go to

This lotion is definitely a must have if you have a baby. I have used it with my older kids and now with my 3 weeks old son. The lotion is super hydrating yet gentle enough for a newborn's sensitive skin. It leaves my baby's skin smooth and smelling scrumptious after his bath. Will definitely keep buying and highly recommend it.

June 02, 2017

This lotion is a god send i have used thus with all of my kids. I put my babys into a bath and afterwards i will massage them with this lotion and it has a lavender scent to it..... So not only does your baby feel relaxed from the massage but the smell will also make them relax and in turn allow them to have a great sleep with minimal wakeup time in the night.... If any at all.

May 29, 2017

I am hoping I can continue for a few more years putting this on my kids after the night time bath. I love how they smell and I can cuddle them all night and they are so relaxed and ready for bed. They both have very soft skin. Great product and smells wonderful.

May 19, 2017

My daughter had dry skin from the start and we use the nighttime set to help keep her skin soft and the smell is a trigger for her knowing its bedtime. it great for babies who need something gentle for their skin.

May 19, 2017

i use this on all 3 of my children they are 7, 5 and i have a newborn and i still swear by it. it always helps them fall asleep plus they smell amazing after

May 11, 2017

We use this on our daughter after her night-time bath; it smells great and does not leave her greasy. It is a little pricey but we buy it when it's on sale.

May 11, 2017

I love this product!!! I love the smell of it and it's so nice to use on baby :) I love the body wash and lotion. Smells nice and makes skin very smooth.

May 05, 2017

I always use this lotion with my nephew. It smells amazing and makes his skin soo smooth. He sleeps so well after I put it on him. It is a great product. If you haven't tried it yet, it is time to!