Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 414 in Lotions

INDICATIONS: Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Helps soothe fussy babies. When massaged into your baby's skin, Johnson's Bedtime Lotion, enriched with lavender and chamomile, helps relax your baby and leaves skin feeling soft. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

May 19, 2017

i use this on all 3 of my children they are 7, 5 and i have a newborn and i still swear by it. it always helps them fall asleep plus they smell amazing after

May 11, 2017

We use this on our daughter after her night-time bath; it smells great and does not leave her greasy. It is a little pricey but we buy it when it's on sale.

May 11, 2017

I love this product!!! I love the smell of it and it's so nice to use on baby :) I love the body wash and lotion. Smells nice and makes skin very smooth.

May 05, 2017

I always use this lotion with my nephew. It smells amazing and makes his skin soo smooth. He sleeps so well after I put it on him. It is a great product. If you haven't tried it yet, it is time to!

April 28, 2017

I use this cream every second night on my granddaughter after her bedtime body wash which is he same scent lavender ,it helps her relax and she falls asleep so peaceful.the smell is a soft lavender and it soakes in to her body well no greasy feeling left behind I absolutely love it

April 24, 2017

Baby's can be hard to get to sleep, I found this product made things a bit easier. My baby loves it and I love it. The smell makes me want to sleep. Really helps baby sleep.

April 23, 2017

I love this lotion smell ! Lavender really helps babies to sleep! I use a little bit on my hands and it works pretty well! I recommend this because it's a good lotion ( Even for adults!).

April 15, 2017

I think that whatever is good for the Baby must also be good for the Mother or in my case,the Grand-Mother because,I don't have little ones to use this on but since it has Dove Moisturizer I figured why not.I use this after a long and busy day, when I feel tired and just want to relax.After I have my shower I rub on Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion.It makes my skin feel so soft and silky smooth and best thing,it's not greasy.This Lotion has a very nice faint and relaxing smell to it.I really like it and I guess that is why babies sleep so good, this Lotion feels really relaxing.I recommend this product.

April 14, 2017

First lotion i tried out on my baby loved useing this when he was a newborn but switched to the vanilla oatmeal lotion because of eczema.I still use the bedtime shampoo,all of them have a nice gentle smell.

April 06, 2017

Every night I wash my baby and then I put this lotion to her and I make to her a small massage with the lotion. She sleeps so fast and it helps her to sleep all night. Comfy and clean.