Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Keeps skin hydrated!

My son has sensitive skin and dry if I use this lotion each night along with the Johnson’s bedtime bath wash, it hydrates his skin and makes it so nice and soft and I must say his skin doesn’t break out or have any dry patches at all, I would highly recommend this product!! It smells so good and soothes baby as well!! I will continue to buy this product until he no longer needs it, I will probably buy the lotion a lot longer than the baby wash though as the lotion will come in much more handy for his dry skin. Highly recommended!!

April 09, 2019

Great

I don’t understand the mixed reviews on this product. I love it. The lavender smell is wonderful. I think people expect it to do miracles it doesn’t just make your child pass out but the scent of lavender is clinically proven to aid sleep.

2.2/5

April 09, 2019

Nothing special

So this lotion claims to help my baby sleep while moisturizing. This product basically did the opposite. The strong lavender smell woke my daughter up, she clearly did not like the scent. The only good part was yes, it did moisturize.

April 05, 2019

I love this cream

Even though im not a baby, I still use this. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling super soft!!!!! This ran out so fast because I used it so much. Defenitley will purchase again.

March 25, 2019

Great nightime ritual

After that before bedtime bath when baby is getting all dried up. Use this all over baby. It helps baby with a little massage before bed and moms get that hands on love 💝 before baby gets snuggled in. My kids slept great using that lotion. A must for all first time mothers.

March 19, 2019

Smells so good!

I have been a longtime user of this stuff.. I use it on my 7 month old and I used it on my son (now 5) when he was a baby and still do. It smells amazing, leaves skin feeling smooth and calms them before bedtime. It's definitely my go-to lotion for my children.

February 22, 2019

Wow!

Pour mes deux filles qui ont de la misere a dormir, j’utilise ce produit. Ca fait des miracles apres le bain jen appliquent, les mets au lit et pouf elles dorment! Wow!

2.0/5

Good Lotion But still needs tweeking

I love the way the lotion smells, the richness and smooth texture of it, but.....I think it's quite a stretch to say it's part of a "3 Step Program" to help your baby sleep. While it's a great lotion with a nice scent, I think its a bit over priced. I performed a few tests with my new grandson....for 2wks I used it after night bath and then 2 wks I used another brand. The reaction was basically the same as far as soothing, calming and getting to sleep. So, I dont know about the marketing for this product as I have used it on other babies in the past but I do love the smell and the moisturizing feel.

Good Product

I love this stuff. It smells awesome and calms my granddaughter down.And it don't leave her skin feeling all greasy like a lot of different lotions do. I would recommend this to anyone

Wonderful

Johnsons baby bedtime lotion is wonderful!! My kids always smell so good and are ready for bed after i apply the johnsons baby bedtime lotin on them. The scent is really relaxing. Love this lotion