Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

August 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Calming effect!

I love how the lavender scent is not too weak or too strong. It makes my baby smell so good. We use it every night after bath time and it really does calm baby!! I love how even in the morning my son still has a little bit of lavender smell from the lotion. The lotion itself is non greasy and applies smoothly onto the skin. We will continue to use this product because I believe it works well!!

August 12, 2019

Baby Lotion

I grew up with Johnson’s Products, so no surprise that I chose to use those same & improved products on my son. The Lavender lotion always soothed my son to sleep & now does the same with my daughter. I absolutely LOVE the smell. It’s like going to a spa for kids. I continue to purchase this product on a regular basis...9 years strong & not letting go!!

August 10, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Helps calm babies

I use this every night with my toddlers. I have used it since they were babies and it really does calm them. I use nighttime bath also and they smell good and they sleep all night.

August 10, 2019
    United States

My firsr choice everytime

The scent and calm feeling it gives makes this my family favorite. We use it on all the kids for a calming scent and feeling. A very gentle product that can be used on any age.

August 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love it

my daughter loves this and I swear by it! Smells so nice too, we use it every night after bath time, it helps her sleep through the night. I definitely recommend

August 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I LOVE THIS STUFF

My son is almost 2 he is hard to get to sleep at night. i love to give him a warm bath and then give him a nice rub down with the johnson and johnson bedtime lotion. it definitely makes bedtime so much more relaxing. I will continue to use this as he grows.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Smells great!

I use this lotion on my baby sometimes. I love the fragrance which is just right. I usually get worried using scented products on my baby but this lotion didn’t cause irritation or any problems. Love it!

July 22, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Amazing!

Such a sensual calming smell this body lotion has I love it and use it at night atm even though it’s for babies ... really gets you into bed mode even if you don’t have trouble sleeping you’ll fall in love with the smell of this and the absorbency and skin hydration is second to none too. Purple packaging appreciation as well. The scent is kind of lavender like but a little like lavender toned down a bit.

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

It works

Team this up with the bath wash.
    I remember reading the bottle thinking “how can these products help little one sleep” but they do! Lavender smell not overpowering and the lotion isn’t at all sticky .

July 14, 2019
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Lovely mild scent

I use the lotion as a substitute to baby oil as I find oil takes to long to absorb into skin. This lotion is great it asorbs in the perfect amount of time needed to massage my son. I find it helps him relax and prompts a healthy sleep. I use this lotion an hour before bedtime. The light scent of lavender is beautiful and it’s not to overpowering which I love. Would defiantly recommend. Before use I would recommend that you test it in the wrist of the person using it on just to make sure that are not allergic.