Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

2.0/5

Good Lotion But still needs tweeking

I love the way the lotion smells, the richness and smooth texture of it, but.....I think it's quite a stretch to say it's part of a "3 Step Program" to help your baby sleep. While it's a great lotion with a nice scent, I think its a bit over priced. I performed a few tests with my new grandson....for 2wks I used it after night bath and then 2 wks I used another brand. The reaction was basically the same as far as soothing, calming and getting to sleep. So, I dont know about the marketing for this product as I have used it on other babies in the past but I do love the smell and the moisturizing feel.

Good Product

I love this stuff. It smells awesome and calms my granddaughter down.And it don't leave her skin feeling all greasy like a lot of different lotions do. I would recommend this to anyone

Wonderful

Johnsons baby bedtime lotion is wonderful!! My kids always smell so good and are ready for bed after i apply the johnsons baby bedtime lotin on them. The scent is really relaxing. Love this lotion

October 18, 2018

Love this!!!

This lotion smells FANTASTIC! It has a nice creamy consistency without being too thick. Doesn’t leave baby’s skin feeling greasy at all and she always seems to be relaxed when we use it!

October 12, 2018

Love the product but would have been better..

I really like the product, love the smell.
    Not sure if helps my son sleep long but it is very moisturizing.
    I don’t like the shape of the bottle, it dispenses a lot product than needed. I would have preferred a pump bottle because it gets annoying the push the bottle to get the product out after

October 09, 2018

Daily use

This is my go to lotion for the kids. I apply it on them after their shower at night. I haven’t tested it out to see if it helps with their sleeping, meaning try the daytime lotion for a week and see if it makes a difference

October 06, 2018

Great

This product is great! It really helps calm my baby and my grandbabies. I love how it smells too. I don't know how it works but it does. I recommend if you see this in the store, buy it!

October 05, 2018

Love, love, love!

This stuff is amazing! My children range in age from 9 months to 4 years old and I still use it on all of them. My kids are always so full of energy so when it comes to bedtime I want to make sure that they can get the best sleep possible, and this does the trick!

October 02, 2018

Smells great

I would definitely recommend Johnson Baby Bedtime Lotion. It smells so fresh an clean. Gentle on babies skin. It works great paired with Johnson Baby Bedtime Soap. I found when using both together my baby had a peaceful night.

October 02, 2018

Best Lotion!

We still use this in our house even though my kids aren’t babies anymore. It’s used after every bath to help calm them down. It’s the perfect lotion for our routine sometimes I even catch myself using it.