Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

November 27, 2019

Amazing

I'm so in love with this product. My baby does not sleep the greatest but when we started adding this lotion to his bedtime routine things started getting better. He settles much easier.

September 19, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Would recommend

This was my go to lotion at night for my children. It was used in our nightly routine well into their toddler stages. They would eat and then bath time. After they get rubbed down with Johnson's Bedtime. I'm expecting again and this will be my go to lotion for him/her as well.

September 17, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Soothing and Calming Not Just for Baby

This lotion is great not just for baby but also older children. It keeps skin soft and the scent is very calming. Even Mom uses it sometimes! Johnson's bedtime lotion is a product that I purchase over and over again.

September 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great bedtime product

I use the product all the time for my kids bedtime routine. It works it’s magic and after a nice bath with it my kids calm down and go right to sleep! I absolutely love this!

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Helps my littles calm and get a good slumber

JOHNSON'S® BABY BEDTIME® LOTION is used nightly in our household for all the littles nightly foot and back massages to help the calm and center before bed and it helps them sleep so well throughout the night.

September 05, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Love it

I never thought that this would be what my baby said sleep better when I use it despite the fact that it leaves her skin very soft and fragrant. Recommend alot because my babh sleep better with this cream

September 05, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Pretty good

I used Johnson's Bedtime lotion for both of my boys, and while I didn't notice it having much effect on their sleep, it did do a pretty good job of keeping their skin baby soft.

September 04, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best for bedtime!

I didnt think much would help my daughter sleep better at night but as soon as we started using this lotion and wash you could instantly see the difference. She slept so much better and I am a happy momma who's getting more sleep.

August 29, 2019
    California, United States

Great product

My three granddaughters and daughter live with us so I am always helping with bathing them. My favorite product to purchase and use after their bedtime bath is the Johnson Baby Bedtime lotion. I feel it helps relax them and makes their skin feel so soft and silky and smell so good. I don’t stop using it on them until they are older and able to use a different product. I have always loved the Johnson baby lotions and this one has become my all time favorite.

August 21, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Great product!

Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Lotion has a really nice soft scent. It helps protects delicate skin and moisturizes. This moisturizer is specially formulated for babies. Not only it will help moisturize the baby’s skin, but it works great for gentle massages. Relaxing scents and massages has a lot of benefits to babies!