Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 18, 2019

Gentle yet effective

I received this product free ti try from Chickadvisor. I have used the lotion on my newborn twins. The lotion has a light scent and is great for sensitive skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling and moisturizes the skin well. The bottle is easy to use.

January 11, 2019

Smells sooo good

So light and smells amazing. My babysitter comment on how my daughter hair always smells so nice. I cannot wait to try more of the other scents they have.

December 22, 2018

Wonderful lotion for anyone!

I am so glad i bought this lotion to try because i use it for my children and myself. It has a clean scent so it is gender neutral and leaves our skin bsby soft!

December 18, 2018

Fresh scent

I recently purchased this baby wash and admit I was skeptical. His skin was so soft and smooth and I did. It have to apply the lotion. The scent is light and not over powering like other brands. I definitely recommend this

November 18, 2018

That scent though!

I am obsessed with how this lotion smells. It is light and clean but long-lasting. The formulation is light as air but surprisingly moisturizing. I'm slathering this stuff all over the whole family! I wish my laundry soap smelled like this. I bought the tiny travel sized bottle to start, in order to make sure it worked for my newborn. I'm now searching for an industrial sized tub to purchase. LOVE!

October 20, 2018

Perfect for dry sensitive skin!

I have always had supremely sensitive dry skin and eczema, and never seem to find a lotion that works for me. I tired this once and I was hooked. It moisturizes my skin without leaving a wax (which most sensitive eczema lotions do), it has a nice light scent that isn't horrible or strong at all (Smells like babies) and lasts a long time. This will be something I recommend to everyone, especially during the drying winter!

October 16, 2018

Smells amazing

This lotion has become one of my favourites. It does not have a greasy feel to it. It smells amazing! Baby’s skin is soft. Helps baby sleep thru the night.

October 16, 2018

Very gentle

I received the Johnsons cotton touch newborn face and body lotion as a sample in the mail. I've used it on my 7 month old grandson my two-and-a-half-year-old grandson and myself. This is a product that I will purchase again and again. It works well for the little ones and it works well for me.

October 15, 2018

Love it!

Love, love, loved it!
    The perfect combination of soft skin without the grease. And the perfect combination of light scent without being overpowering. Johnson's really nailed this one.

October 14, 2018

Nice lotion

This one we using on my newborn niece. My sister like a lot this lotion. She feel her baby skin stays longer time soft and gentle. Its great product then the regular one.