Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 19, 2019

I highly recommend this product & will buy it in the future.

The product is definitely very nourishing and moisturizing to the baby's delicate skin. It is very light weight and leaves the skin feeling very soft and smooth. Johnson's cotton-touch newborn face and body lotion product does not irritate the skin of my baby and soothes my babies delicate and sensitive skin. I will be further purchasing this lotion because I have tried several different lotions but so far this has been my #1 choice!

February 10, 2019

Both mommy and baby used it

I bought this lotion to try because of the scent when I was close to my due date so that my baby can use after she was born. I wanted something that smells nice and not too overpowering for a newborn to use. It was perfect that Johnson's family released this entire line for newborn in various scents. I liked it so much that I used it on myself too! The lotion goes on very well and absorbs very quickly not leaving any residue on the skin after application.

February 09, 2019

Love this!

I use this at bath time and my baby absolutely loves how soothing it is. I love the smell of this product and it helps prevent my baby from getting rashes. I switched from Johnson regular to this cotton type and am happy I did.

January 23, 2019

Great for sensitive babies

Recently babysat my 18 month old nephew. Used this new lotion on him after bath (his mom swears by it- he has excema), and it was silky and smelled great. No greasy after mess to clean up and he went to bed great.

January 18, 2019

Gentle yet effective

I received this product free ti try from Chickadvisor. I have used the lotion on my newborn twins. The lotion has a light scent and is great for sensitive skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling and moisturizes the skin well. The bottle is easy to use.

January 11, 2019

Smells sooo good

So light and smells amazing. My babysitter comment on how my daughter hair always smells so nice. I cannot wait to try more of the other scents they have.

December 22, 2018

Wonderful lotion for anyone!

I am so glad i bought this lotion to try because i use it for my children and myself. It has a clean scent so it is gender neutral and leaves our skin bsby soft!

December 18, 2018

Fresh scent

I recently purchased this baby wash and admit I was skeptical. His skin was so soft and smooth and I did. It have to apply the lotion. The scent is light and not over powering like other brands. I definitely recommend this

November 18, 2018

That scent though!

I am obsessed with how this lotion smells. It is light and clean but long-lasting. The formulation is light as air but surprisingly moisturizing. I'm slathering this stuff all over the whole family! I wish my laundry soap smelled like this. I bought the tiny travel sized bottle to start, in order to make sure it worked for my newborn. I'm now searching for an industrial sized tub to purchase. LOVE!

October 20, 2018

Perfect for dry sensitive skin!

I have always had supremely sensitive dry skin and eczema, and never seem to find a lotion that works for me. I tired this once and I was hooked. It moisturizes my skin without leaving a wax (which most sensitive eczema lotions do), it has a nice light scent that isn't horrible or strong at all (Smells like babies) and lasts a long time. This will be something I recommend to everyone, especially during the drying winter!