Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 10, 2021

Smells lovely

I don't have any kids but I saw a tiny bottle at Shoppers marked down so I gave it a whirl and let me tell you; I have 0 regrets. It smells so nice and it is not greasy at ALL. I'm picky with lotions and this is now the only one I'll use or recommend. I have very, very dry skin and it helps so much. So not only is this good for babies but it's amazing for adults too! 100% recommend.

May 02, 2021

Love love love

When this first came out I was hesitant to try it with my second child. I’ve always used Johnson and Johnson’s pink baby lotion on my first and second son. When I gave birth to my daughter this is what was used at the hospital to give her a bath & then the lotion. This is the moment I fell in love with this product. It smells amazing and is so gentle on baby’s skin!!! I would highly recommend this to all moms to use on their baby.

March 10, 2021
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Couldn't live without it.

Wow, wow, wow!

I bought this when I was pregnant with my son and preparing for his arrival. I also bought the whole cotton wash range mainly due to the scent and the natural touch. I definitely wasn't disappointed, my son is now one and I still use it to this day, I am also expecting a baby who I will also buy this for. Highly recommended

February 02, 2021

Loved the texture and after feel of the lotion

I was hesitant to use this for my 3 years old son. This was a gift and the result is amazing. It gives extra shine and softness to the skin. Keeps my son's skin extra hydrated. It also lasts longer.

December 12, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

I make sure to never run out

Keeps my babies smelling so good! It feels so great that I even put it on myself occasionally. Friends and family are always commenting on how soft my children's skin and how amazing they smell and this is the only lotion I ever use.

November 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

BEST LOTION EVER!

This baby lotion smells so absolutely amazing! It's great for babies soft sensitive skin. I didn't think there could be anything that smelled better than the lavender Johnson and Johnson baby lotion, but this Cotton Touch has my vote for best smell. It's not as good as the lavender when it comes to putting the baby to sleep though. I will most definitely be purchasing more of this for my newborn son and I've already recommended it to family and friends.

November 28, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Love this product. It smells great and super gentle on baby

I bought this with my last baby, wish I would have had for my other two. The smell of it is very nice and pleasing. It leave your baby's skin super soft. It is all around a very great product.

November 22, 2020

Absolutely Heavenly

Hands down, this is the best lotion I have ever tried. Firstly, the lotion is lightweight but also very moisturizing. It does not leave a film or a powdery finish- within 5 minutes of using it, you will be able to use your phone/laptop without fearing any sort of residue. This is extremely impressive for a lotion that does not have alcohol in it (which is used to make lotions quickly absorb but its also drying/bad for my long, natural nails). The scent is absolutely phenomenal. It is light and extremely pleasant- I get many compliments on the sheer smell of it when I wear it (which may make it unsuitable for scent-free workplaces, but the scent has been formulated to be as gentle as possible for baby).
    It works well as a light face moisturizer as well and as a body moisturizer.
    Although you pay a premium for the 'baby' label, the gentleness that is intended for baby is also very kind to people with sensitive skin or sensitivities in general.

All in all, I highly recommend you pick up a bottle of this lotion as it is the best lotion that I have ever used.

October 05, 2020

Fantastic fragrance

Theres a reason this product won awards!

I love the fragrance of this lotion soooooo much! Sometimes i actually grab it for myself! ( don't judge me)

Every time i rub this on my daughter, my husband just sits with her and sniffs her ! Lol and continuously says "our baby smells so good!"

My only issue is maybe it could be made more organic to prevent reactions on baby skin

July 27, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Love

Johnson & Johnson has always been our go-to so this really did it for us it smells really fresh and it makes our boys smell wonderful I will definitely be buying again