Johnson's Baby Gift Set Take Along Pack Reviews
#8 in Lotions

August 12, 2017

perfect baby shower add on

i got so many of these when i had both of my kids and i used them constantly, every shower gift i have to buy has one included, so handy and just love them!

August 02, 2017

The Perfect Gift

Johnson's Baby Gift Set is a perfect addition to every baby shower gift. It's a gift that new moms will love and definitely use. Even if they get doubles, you can always use more! Johnson's baby products never disappoint and are a must have for any diaper bag.

May 29, 2017

I recieved a coupon for full value from Johnsons. It was a great surprise when I went to the mail yesterday and I picked it up tonight. Its the perfect size for your diaper bag or save for when you travel. Thanks Johnsons for the take along pack all my favorite products.

May 15, 2017

I always give a Johnson's Baby Gift Set Take Along Pack as part of any baby shower that I go to! They are an essential for every diaper bag and come with all of Johnson's best baby care products. Everyone who has received one from me has loved them and purchased another after they went through the pack from me!

April 05, 2017

I received a few of these sets as a gift for my son. I have to say I loved how small they are. It was a great addition to the diaper bag. The lotion and body wash were nice and gentle for my baby's skin. I also really love the scent of the lotion, powder and body wash.

March 29, 2017

I actually got my travel set free from the healthy essentials website but I would definitely buy this again with my next baby. No one wants a jam packed baby bag with full bottles of everything so when me and baby would spend the night out this pack was perfect. I kept this set in my sons diaper bag which came in handy when grandpa or grandma babysat if he had an accident with a blow out they had bath stuff for him but in my set I also got a package of breast pads that helped when I forgot some on a night out and we had penaten cream which I'd also recommend

March 09, 2017

I give this little pack out to all new parents around me !

Contains a lotion, shampoo, baby wash, butt cream & breastfeeding pads !

Which is great a starter kit

March 06, 2017

J'ai offert ce petit ensemble-cadeau à une nouvelle maman, et elle adore les petits format qu'elle peut trimbaler partout ! C'est parfait pour les voyages ou tout simplement pour mettre dans le sac à couche lors des déplacements. Super !

February 21, 2017

I have given this a number of times when I have made a gift basket for a baby shower. It is always a hit. The moms like it because it's all travel sizes so it's great for trying the products, for a diaper bag or for when you go away for night or 2 with the baby.

February 21, 2017

I received this package in the mail for free when I found out I was pregnant. I liked how they came in small little sizes so I was able to sample the product before actually buying a full size. This gave me the opportunity too test all the products out before buying anything. This is also a perfect travel package if your traveling anywhere beats having too bring all the bottles that are huge.

In this package it comes with Destin Cream, Johnson's Baby Powder, Johnson's Baby wash, Shampoo and Lotion. All the essential you need in one small package. I really like the baby lotion in this gift package. It makes my son's skin so smooth and it smells like baby powder. Love the scent, so clean!

If you go on Johnson's Website you can still apply for a coupon too get one of these Gift Sets for free. And you just want too buy one you can at Walmart for 6.99$