Johnson's cottontouch newborn face and baby lotion Reviews
#23 in Lotions

Good - 0

April 10, 2019
    Texas, United States

great lotion

I really love this lotion, works great. It isn't thick and goes on very easily and a little bit goes a long way. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft. It smells really good too.

March 30, 2019

Perfect for my babies sensitive skin!

I was telling my aunt that my newborn and my preschooler have eczema and she got this baby wash for me as a gift! I was hesitant but it smelled so good, we decided to give it a shot!

Both kid's had zero issues with this soap. They got clean, smelled great, no reactions or dryness after! Will keep buying for sure!!

March 28, 2019

Ca sent bon!!!!

Ce produit sent tellement bon! Mes filles et ma nièce en raffolent. Tout le monde l’utilise à la maison même si personne n’est un bébé. Il est assez performant pour Qu’un adulte se sente propre.

March 18, 2019
    Alabama, United States

My always lotion

I love this lotion. I have very sensitive skin, and this lotion has worked wonders for me. It is very light, absorbs quickly, moisturizes wonderfully, and smells amazing. There is absolutely zero residue or stickiness left behind. This lotion cleared up a rash that I had for months on my chest. I use this lotion daily.

December 20, 2018

Such a great product

This lotion not only works great but smells amazing. Its leaves the skin so soft and smells so good. I use it for my legs because my skin gets so dry in winter. I love this stuff.