Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 03, 2020

Great baby product

I really love this product for my new born . I have just bought it recently and been using it a lot with my new born son . I feel this really gentle on him . Also I can trust that it won’t do any harm on him . This way I feel I can recommend it to any new mom .

February 03, 2020
    Florida, United States

No issues

Received this as a sample and loved it since it did not negatively effect my newborns skin or scalp. Although there is no noticeable fragrance, it does leave your little one smelling new and pure after a bath. Affordable price. Cute container and color. Would recommend to all.

January 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells So Good

I love this baby wash. It smells so good and leaves your baby smelling so fresh and clean after the bath. Great on sensitive baby skin and leaves their skin and hair soft and hydrated, not to mention leaving your hands clean and soft after their bath.

December 13, 2019

Cotton Fresh

Fell inlove with this product. Im using this for my baby. It soothes her skin and leaves her skin smooth finished. I also use the same scent for the baby lotion.

November 28, 2019

Best smell!

The smell of the soap is absolutely amazing and I won’t use any other soap for my baby anymore. This is such a soft, cuddly scent and leaves my babies skin so soft and touchable. I love this soap!

November 25, 2019

I’ve continually bought this product!

Great product! It’s stocked at my parents home as well as ours. It is one of my go-to baby shower gifts. The scent is great and not overwhelming. Leaves my little ones skin soft!

October 25, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

a bit dry for baby skin

I think it's not moisturised enough for baby skin, my baby's skin looks dry after using this and I have to apply moisturiser / lotion on him. It smells great, nice packaging etc but not moisturised enough

October 24, 2019

Loved this Stuff! Bought it for my baby son

Oh my goodness my babys father bought this kind for our baby boy. I fell in love ever since. Makes my babys skinn silky smooth. Smelllsss soooo goooddd!

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great from baby’s first bath!

Another of Johnson’s product with a great smell - yet not overpowering and still retaining the new baby smell!
    My bubba smells so fresh after her baths, using as a body and hair wash! It seems very gentle on the skin which is good coming from a family with eczema and sensitive skin - so far bubba has managed to avoid this trait! Could it be thanks to Johnson’s cottontouch baby wash?? Sometime I like to use the product on myself too, in the shower instead of my shower gel!
    I also love that it comes in a pump format which makes it eashier when bathing a wriggly newborn (and older) and having to hold them securely in the bath!

September 03, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Soft can be a scent

Who knew soft could be a scent? The scent is of fresh clean sheets air dryed on the clothesline. Not too strong or overbearing, but just the right amount of fragrance in this bodywash. Rinsed very easily and quickly off of my baby to make fussy bath time a thing not to dread.