Good

4.9/5
Ranked #89 out of 330 in Hair Colour

July 12, 2017

Love!

Before I switched back to blonde I used the Color intensity semi-permanent colour in Amethyst purple. Wow, did my hair ever look amazing and vibrant! I love how you don't have to mix anything with this Color, just squeeze from the tube and apply to your hair. I wish that the tubes were a bit bigger as it is easy to go through a whole tube if you have thick or long hair so that is the only negative thing that I can say about it but aside from that I just love this Color and product and I will purchase again if I ever go back to purple.

May 02, 2017

The Joico Color Intensity line of Direct Dye colors has been my favorite by far for several years now. I first started with some Indigo Peekaboo Highlights and from there I have grown into dying my hair into a dark to bright ombre color! I have used several colors including the Indigo, Magenta, Orchid, Light Purple and have recently returned to the Indigo and picked up the Sapphire Blue & Peacock Green for my boys. They have been the longest lasting in my hair and provide great results every time. I highly recommend this line of products!!

September 28, 2016

Joico Color Intensity is the best brand for bright colors. Each color has a great pigment and amazing staying power - I find their colors outlast other brands by at least double the length AND the price is usually far cheaper than the other brands too!

March 11, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This is my go to hair dye. It lasts for months. It is very vibrant and colourful. Sure to make your hair pop. It smells really good too, almost like cherries. This is my favourite dye of all time. My personal favourite were peacock green, dark blue and purple. 100000/10