Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil
Good

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil Reviews

Ranked #1904 out of 2553 in Hair Care

May 15, 2017

This restorative hair oil can be used as a leave in treatment on wet hair or on styled hair to add extra shine. I use it for both of these purposes and it works wonders. I have had platinum blonde hair (lightened from medium-light brown hair) for years now and this is hands down the best hair oil I have found after trying dozens! It instantly makes your hair feel and look healthy and doesn't take long for permanent effects to kick in. I will NEVER go without this product again.

April 19, 2017

This is a very nice hair oil. I apply it to wet and dry hair. It tames frizzy hair, adds shine and makes it more manageable and soft. It doesn't feel greasy or weigh my hair down. I find it lasts a long time as I only add it to my ends. You can buy Joico products at Walmart. It's a bit cheaper there than Shoppers or hair salons.

August 25, 2011

What is Joico K-PAK Colour Therapy Restorative Styling Oil?
    This is a blend of healthy hair oils, including argan oil, manketti oil, arginine and unique peptides that promises to prolong hair colour, strengthen, protect and repair hair, infuse hair with shine, make hair soft and smooth, and reduce drying and styling time. It also claims to reduce breakage of hair after just one use. It can be used on wet or dry hair.

What I Love about This product:

I love this oil because it makes my hair soft and shiny and even makes it feel thicker, without making it look oily or greasy. It is nice and light and therefore doesn't weigh your hair down. You only need a tiny bit of oil to cover your whole head , so one bottle lasts a long time. It also smells very nice.

What I Dislike About This Product:

It is quite expensive at 18$/ 100 mL. But if you compare it to moroccanoil, which runs about 39$/ 100mL, it is much more affordable. I have not noticed that it prolongs my hair colour or reduces breakage, as the company claims.

The Bottom Line:

This product does most of what it claims to do and far exceeds the expectations that I had for it. I have tried both this and moroccanoil and I prefer the Joico K-PAK restorative oil. Since I started using this oil, so many people have commented on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. The way it makes my hair feel is definitely worth the money and it has become a staple in my hair care routine.