Jolly Jumper Maternity Support Belt Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 19 in Maternity Wear

March 27, 2017

Worked great to ease the pressure off my lower back while working. I spend 10 hours a day on my feet and couldn't walk up stairs by the end of the day due to my sciatica. The band really helped keep my lower back supported throughout the day.

July 11, 2016

I have a very physical job and my back was killing me after the halfway point of my pregnancy. My obgyn suggested I try a support belt. At first I hated it. It felt bulky and irritated my skin. After I started wearing a tank top underneath the belt and then my shirt over top it was much more comfortable and I got used to it fairly quickly. It was a bit of a hassle going pee! I had to take it off and readjust it every time and sitting down was slightly uncomfortable but again you get used to it fairly quickly. Even though it was a bit of a hassle it worked for the purpose of taking pressure off my back and was quite comfortable when I was walking or standing.

BJAdams added a new review for