Old Navy Maternity Line

Old Navy Maternity Line Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 20 in Maternity Wear

May 26, 2017

I love the old navy maternity pants. Especially the jeans and the tights. They fit great and are very comfortable.
    I cannot wear the shirts as they don't fit my top half but I am often able to find shirts in their non maternity section that fit.
    they are a great price for the value of the clothes. I tell everyone to shop here.

May 08, 2017

My go to store when pregnant. The tops fit amazing. I love how they hugged my growing bump and stuck through the whole pregnancy. I still wear my tank tops postpartum as they are so comfy.

May 07, 2017

I loved buying my maternity clothes at old navy. They fit really well, wash nice and I don't have to worry about the colors fading. The location I went to didn't have much of a selection but I have seen better selection at other stores.

April 17, 2017

Loved the old navy maternity line while I was pregnant! Super affordable and extremely comfortable and flattering. I definitely did not want to go out and spend a ton of money of high end maternity brands if I was only going to wear the clothing for a few months. Definitely would recommend their maternity clothes and will be going back there for more next pregnancy

April 13, 2017

I was so happy to find Old Navy's maternity line. For clothes you are only going to wear for a short time in your life, I wasn't prepared to pay the high prices at maternity stores. Their jeans came in a variety of waistband styles, as well as leg styles which was great. I absolutely loved everything I found there!

April 11, 2017

I loved the Old Navy maternity line while I was pregnant. It was the only place that I could go and not spend a fortune on clothes.
    There was always a decent selection and the clothes fit me great, but some would lose their shape after only a few hours, but you can't beat the price!

March 09, 2017

I was so happy to see that old navy carried maternity clothing while I was pregnant. I found their clothing super affordable especially compared to other maternity stores. The majority of my maternity wardrobe for both of my pregnancies came from old navy. I had 2 pairs of maternity jeans that were extremely comfortable. One had the shorter panel and the other had the longer one which was very useful the bigger I got. I also had some really comfy t-shirts and a few cute dresses. I also really liked the tank tops.

February 28, 2017

Definitely a good buy on sale or not. I looked around before buying from old navy and all the other places are over priced. Old Navy is great for basic maternity clothing.

February 27, 2017

I found some really great maternity sweaters and a few activewear shirts that worked great. The pants and dresses were unfortunately either very uncomfortable or not at all flattering and the tank tops worked great for 3-4 wears and washes and then started falling apart. My local store was also always a disaster which I know doesn't say anything specific to the product, but the buying experience contributes to my poor rating. You can't beat the prices so some of the stuff was good for layering but I wouldn't be able to fully stock my maternity wardrobe just at old navy.

February 03, 2017

I have been petite for my whole pregnancy but haven't been able to fit into my regular pants since quite early (around 3-4 months). NONE of the Old Navy pants fit. The elastic on the side panel pants gaped and the elastic puckered in a way that made them fit uncomfortably. None of the dresses I tried on fit—they were too baggy in the top and too tight through the hips (and to be clear I am NOT at all hippy). I found one plaid shirt that I loved, and that fit well but out of everything I tried on there, that is all I bought.