Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 15, 2017

I have the driest skin of them all naturally and am currently taking a medication which exacerbates this issue immensely so I am always looking for a new moisturizer. I had read so many amazing reviews about this product and I had great expectations (perhaps too great), but unfortunately, I was super disappointed. The small jar is very expensive and after using it consistently for a few weeks I really saw no difference. I'm sure it works great for slightly dry to normal skin, but not worth the money if you have a Sahara-like face.

April 18, 2017

Ce produit est très efficace pour contrer les problèmes de peau sèche et diminue la rougeur. De plus, j'ai remarqué que cette crème, même si elle n'est pas une crème pour les yeux, diminue le gonflement sous les yeux.

February 17, 2017

I tried a sample of this from Sephora and I really liked it. It is on the heavier side, but despite that I didn't find it oily or greasy. It absorbs really well into the skin and makes it radiant and moisturized!

July 07, 2016

I have oily skin and have always struggled finding the perfect moisturizer and this is it for me!
    My skin has never been softer and I have a lot less redness in my face as well. Just wish it came in an even bigger size.
    I use this day and night and find it extremely hydrating, something I never thought my oily skin would adapt to.

February 23, 2016

The price is hefty - $50 CAN for 1 jar.

No scent. Thick cream texture, white.

Feels AMAZING going onto skin, but can feel heavy -- so I use only at night.

It takes some time to absorb, but I wake up with baby-but soft skin that even looks smoother!

I do not like using this in the morning because my makeup does not seem to sit over top of this too well. But excellent as a night cream!

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

The Keepers

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?