Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Perfume Reviews
#307 in Perfume

December 29, 2017

Love it

I love the smell of this perfume. It's a little expensive but worth it. It last most of the day, and I only need to apply a little, so the bottle last a long time.

August 11, 2017

Smells incredible

I just love the smell! On my second bottle already and also have the rosé one as well. I've now tried three kinds of the juicy couture perfume. It's amazing

February 15, 2017

My husband purchased this perfume for me as a Valentine's Day gift.
    It is very sweet and has a caramel vibe going on, when I mean sweet i mean REALLY sweet.I love it and will be using it ,but maybe more in the summer.
    My go to perfume will still be Giorgio Armani code,
    But this will get a shout in too.

December 06, 2016

This is my favorite perfume, I make sure I buy a new bottle before I run out...and I know my man loves it to ;) The price is a little hefty, but you don't need much and the scent lasts a long time, so that makes the bottle last as well.

November 29, 2016

This one has a softer scent than the original Viva la Juicy. This one smells way better in my opinion. My all time favourite!

This formula has more staying power...I don't know why but this one lasts on my skin way longer (a full 14 hour day).

I spray this on everything - my jackets, my scarves, blazers, mitts, toques, any accessory has a light mist of this stuff. I'm hooked!! (did I mention my duvet cover and throw pillows?) ;P

January 19, 2016

I realy love this perfume! Smell like caramel and flower. Stay longer on the skin.

September 22, 2015

This is a really nice perfume. Very sweet, so if you don't like sweet, you most likely won't like this. It stays fairly long on myself, which is hard to find in a perfume.