Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

August 29, 2019

Not for mature tastes

I found something in the notes of this perfume so show soapy smelling. The combination of floral and citrus would be lovely on a young woman for spring or summer but I would not recommend this fragrance for a more mature or discerning woman. It is a youthful scent.

February 26, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Awesome!

Smells pretty good, beautiful bottle. Great for young girls. Price could be better and it would a great gift for a young lady. Comes in a beautiful box.

April 14, 2017

I really didn't care for the is perfume at all I thought it smelled weird against my skin and clothes ,I received it as a gift so I dotn know how much it cost but was told alot ! Nope not for me

October 01, 2016

i find this to be over priced and they are just ok nothing that you couldnt get from the drug store i wasnt impressed to be honest after all the hype i was alittle disappointed

June 30, 2016

This perfume was one of the first full size products I had ever bought. I thought I loved it but then as I started collecting more I realized this scent is too strong for me.

March 09, 2016

This has a nice flowery scent that lasts for a long time. My sister wore this growing up so I am kind of sick of the smell. She also used to cover up her cigarette smoke smell which also kind of turns me off (LOL) - minus those two factors this is a nice smelling perfume. Not for an older woman though. More for a teenage kid.

2.2/5

November 08, 2015

I chose "fugheddaboutit' just because I cant recommend product I like..
    I find perfume to be way too sweet and powerful for my liking. But if really sweet scents fit your personality you should give it a try as there are so many loving it.

January 05, 2015

smells pretty good, kind of chemically strong but some perfumes are like that. not a perfume to obsess over but its not a bad product.

August 16, 2010

This is my teenage daughters fav scent and I can understand why; it is markedly different then the floral and fruity undertones most "older" perfumes seem to have.

For me it is much too strong and "sugary".

Best for the teenager in the family