1 review
Kalaya Remedy Acne Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

August 19, 2010

The site states:
    Designed to prevent break-outs, Remedy Acne Lotion is a non drying/non peeling formulation that reduces inflammation and redness, while balancing hormonal factors that affect sebum production. Benzoyl Peroxide/Alcohol Free, Remedy Acne Lotion will not bleach your skin/towels.

Again, another great product. It definitely works hand in hand with the acne cleanser. A little goes a long way and it smells pretty good. You will notice once you put it on that it tingles and has a warm feeling. I recommend avoiding the corners of your nose as it caused the corners of my nose to get dry, red, cracked and sore. I just use a vitamin E cream for the corners of my nose and the acne lotion everywhere else. I noticed an improvement within 2 weeks of using it (with the acne cleanser). Definitely worth a try. Not to mention Kalay is a Canadian company so even more reason to give it a try.