kashi 7 grain with quinoa chocolat chip chia Reviews

February 03, 2019

Grain bars

A great bar to bring for a light snack, comes two to a pack.
    Taste is very good, but found the bars a bit dry and crumbly for my taste.
    But it is a healthy alternative!

September 29, 2018

Love it!!

Well I started eating Kashi bars about a month ago and I really like it. It is kinda expensive well, the supermarket that I go is a little bit expensive but would 100% recommend.

June 29, 2018

Excellent snack

Kashi 7 grain with quinoa chocolate chip bar is amazing. It’s a great morning / afternoon snack or breakfast that pairs well with coffee or tea. The other flavours are good too

June 25, 2018

Love these!

These are my new favourite bars- I love them! Not only are they delicious but they are good for you too. So you can have a treat without the guilt. I love that they are crunchy and sweet- very delicious!

May 12, 2018

miamm

j'ai adoré ces barres tendres il goûte très bon tout en étant bon pour la santé. le prix est abordable, parfait pour un petit creux. Je vous le recommande fortement.

May 12, 2018

my favourite granola bars

My son and I love the taste of these crunchy granola bars that contain 3 grams of fibre and less sugar than most other brands. Each packet contains two bars that each snap apart into two granola fingers that make them easy to eat or share.

I stock up when they go on sale for $2.99.

May 01, 2018

Grainy goodness!

If you enjoy whole grains and dark chocolate melded together in one delightful rectangle, this is definitely the bar for you. The calories are inline with other granola bars but you're not getting all of the extra garbage included in other bars. They're a bit crumbly, which I like despite the mess it can create. The taste is perfect. However, they're not exactly the cheapest on the shelf so look out for sales and coupons then bulk buy!! You won't be sorry! #nutritiousanddelicious

April 10, 2018

Amazing snack!

This delicious treat is full of flavour, has some nutrients and is a decent price. Great afternoon snack at the office for between meals. And low calories.

March 23, 2018

Great granola bar

Amazing Granola bar - I can eat like 2 packettes in one sitting . Also have very picky eaters for children - these are not a problem to get them to eat! Highly recommend if your looking for a lighter type of granola bar

March 16, 2018

I would recommend this product

These are my daughter's new favorite lunch snack. She actually requests that I buy more. She loves the taste and mom loves that they are filled with whole grains.