Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette Reviews
#5 in Makeup

January 23, 2020

Nothing will ever beat this contour palette!

This palette I’ve had forever. It’s colours are fantastic and not to mention it’s so pigmented that you barely need much. It blends perfectly with any brush. It’s amazing

September 24, 2019

Very smooth finish

I love this palette but I do wish there were more options for this palette as I can only use two of the shades, and four are too dark for my skin. These are very easy to blend but it does leave your skin feeling a bit greasy, but if you add some setting powder over top you are good to go (:

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best contour

This shade & light Contour Palette by Kat•Von•D is super fun to play around with & find new ways to sculpt & define certain features on your face! Comes with a cheat sheet on how to apply the different shades on the different areas of your face! Shows you how to Slim, Define, and Shape! The product is great quality and really glides on well to your face, very blendable!

August 02, 2019

Meh.

I had high expectations from this product and i was rather bummed out about it. First, its very bulky and doesn't travel well. I had it wrapped between clothes in a carry on bag to prevent it from getting damaged, and somehow just in a 3 hour car trip, the powders separated and didn't stay in their places. I ended up with bronzer in my highlight and vice versa. Second, it dries out really easily, my brushes don't pick anything up, and third, its very expensive.

May 18, 2019

Nice palette for highlight and contour

I use this palette as an all over face setting palette. I focus the lighter colours on areas I want to highlight and the darker ones on the places i want to contour. it works well for everyday use to set down my foundation. It also lasts a long time since there is barely a dent in my palette after about three years of use.

April 06, 2019

One of my favess

Love this contour so much! I always have the issue of contour looking too orange on my face this however has the perfect brownish contour colour. It has a few shades within the palette making it perfect for different shades of contour. The light shades are perfect for under the eyes. It blends super well on top of my foundation. My only complaint would be the size. It has six shades therefore it makes sense the size, I just wish it came in a smaller size.

January 29, 2019

Great for MUA's

I’m in love with this palette! It works perfectly on every skin tone, i use it everyday to set my concealer, bronze and contour my cheekbones. I would definitely recommend this

August 01, 2018

My First Contour

Wow. Im new to the contour world and how did i even live without this trick? I like Kat Von D's lip products and like her make-up style so I thought I'd trust the palette. Well my instincts were right and this is a great product for my first time. The palette comes with light, medium and dark shades and Im able to use it all for different things. Such as summet and winter skin tones and natural eye shadow to match.

April 11, 2018

Favourite Palette!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette is my favourite contouring palette that I have ever used. It features multiple colours so you can create a variety of looks, and use it on different skin tones! All Kat Von D make up is very high quality, and this palette shows that!

March 20, 2018

Worth the hype!

The hype around this palette is true, treat yourself and see! Just gorgeous in every way, and so versatile for how many uses! Can be used for eyeshadow, setting your cream highlight and contour and I can even see using “Levitation” as a blush for fair skin tones. I prefer pressed powders for setting my under eye, and this just does that perfectly all while brightening. The contour shades aren’t too dark for fair skin tones either I don’t find which is a bonus.