Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

May 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I love this eyeliner! It makes it so easy to apply!

I love this eyeliner so much! I have bought it a few times and it works so well. It goes on smooth and dries fast so it does not smudge and stays on until you take it off! It also lasts a long time. I have bought 2 in like a year. I don't use it every single day, but I do use it very frequently.

March 29, 2019

My go to!

This liquid liner is so smooth and is so pigmented. I love it! It glides on very easily and stays on all day. Product barely smudges. I’ve tried a lot of other eyeliners, but nothing compares to this one.

March 26, 2019

Un des meilleurs eyeliner vegan

J'adore ce produit! Il est très foncé et reste toute la journée. Sa pointe est très fine et permet de créer toutes sortes de lignes de la fine à l'oeil de chat! De plus, c'est un produit anti-cruauté! Je recommande fortement ce produit!

March 26, 2019

I love it

This is my holy grail eye liner. It’s felt tip helps me to get the perfect wing. It is very pigmented and lasts all day and night! It’s the only liner I keep going back to.

March 25, 2019

Great liner!

I recently just bought the kat Von D tattoo liner and all I can say is that I absolutely love it! It stays in place all day, doesn’t rub away when I rub my eyes, and it’s perfect to go along with false eyelashes, creates a very natural look

March 23, 2019

Great pigment!

This eyeliner has beautiful pigment very dark and goes on easy enough for people that struggle with a cat eye. Only flaw is like most pen liners they seem to dry up much faster then the liquid liner with a application brush. Still have bought it more then once! Definitely worth the try.

2.3/5

March 20, 2019

Tried it but didn't love it

I wanted to love it (since I paid full price at Sephora!) But it just wasn't for me. It smudges and I just wipe it off with some Kleenex by 3 p.m. But it wasn't all bad! Application is very easy and precise.

Love!

This will be my new go to liner! I had Stila before, which is also fantastic. But if you don't use it often it seems to dry out. Where as this one stays good longer.

LOVE THIS

What an amazing eye liner!! Goes on and stays on no matter what you are doing. I love the angle, makes cat eyes so much easier. I am on my 2nd one and will probably be getting my 3rd as I use it so much.

February 18, 2019

My new favourite eyeliner!

Over the years, I've tried many different eyeliners & I thought once before that I found my favourite, but this one blows it away! I had heard good things before about eyeliners by Kat Von D, but didn't try it because I prefer to spend a bit less money. Then I went to Sephora to claim my birthday gift & was ecstatic to find out this was in the kit! Right away I loved how smoothly it applied & how easy it is to control. It's perfect for just about any liner style, but is especially ideal for a cat eye because you can transition from a thicker line on the lid to perfect point at the end so easily. I had pretty much stopped using eyeliner for my daytime/office look because I wanted to save time, & if I'm rushing, it's easy to mess it up & end up taking more time. But with tattoo liquid eyeliner, I can be quick & made up without sacrifice!