Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Good - 0

February 18, 2019

My new favourite eyeliner!

Over the years, I've tried many different eyeliners & I thought once before that I found my favourite, but this one blows it away! I had heard good things before about eyeliners by Kat Von D, but didn't try it because I prefer to spend a bit less money. Then I went to Sephora to claim my birthday gift & was ecstatic to find out this was in the kit! Right away I loved how smoothly it applied & how easy it is to control. It's perfect for just about any liner style, but is especially ideal for a cat eye because you can transition from a thicker line on the lid to perfect point at the end so easily. I had pretty much stopped using eyeliner for my daytime/office look because I wanted to save time, & if I'm rushing, it's easy to mess it up & end up taking more time. But with tattoo liquid eyeliner, I can be quick & made up without sacrifice!

February 12, 2019

This eyeliner is perfect to create my thin cat eye look!

This has been my favourite liquid liner for years. I can't seem to find another that's easy to apply, stays all day, and doesn't dry out. You can make a nice thin even line with it or build it up without it getting smeary and transferring to my top lid throughout the day and I have hooded eyes. I'm always looking for a new liner but so far nothing compares to this.

February 11, 2019

Liquid eyeliner

It is a good eyeliner, precise and easy to handle. If you like to have a perfect black eye-line definitely you can try it. The duration is good and easy to take it off with a cleanser!

February 07, 2019

This liner never smudges!

I recently purchased this liner and it is absolutely amazing! I used to use a drug-store liquid liner but this is so worth the price. Sometimes, it doesn't come on as black as I would like it to but it doesn't smudge; even when I'm crying at a wedding. Definitely a great product!

1.3/5

January 24, 2019

Not Worth It

I wanted to like this eyeliner and gave it a fair trial. Both tubes I purchased from Sephora were dried out and useless. With a lot of work I managed to get some product to come out, but when I attempted to apply my liner it wouldn't stay, and trying to go over a line simply wiped up what I had already applied. I'll stick with my Stila, thank you very much.

January 18, 2019

My “Must Have” Makeup

This is one of the best make up products I’ve ever purchased. I received a sample at one time, and it had me hooked. Depending on how much you use it, it will last you several months at the very least.
    The tip of the brush is perfect because it will give a very thin line if that’s what you like or you can do a thick line. The tip is also fantastic for doing a A and for lining the bottom lid.
    It stays on all day and doesn’t smudge. It dries immediately so you can apply eyeshadow right away if that’s what you like to do, which I do!
    All in all, this is the first thing I throw into a make up bag if I’m going away. It’s my go to product that I never change up with any other brand. I’ve tried about 10 different liquid liners and this is by far the best.

January 13, 2019

This liner got me wearing liner again!!

I've used so many liquid liners over time I just stopped using them because it was a mess everytime. When I tried this, I used it daily. I still use it often. The tip doesn't go off track randomly & it stays on all day & night.

December 11, 2018

Love love LOVE this liquid liner!

Absolutely love Kat Von D’s tattoo eyeliner! This liner lasts through rain, snow, sweat or anything you can throw at it. My daughter does competitive all star cheerleading and this liner looks great under the brights lights on the mat and does now rub off on uniforms.

December 04, 2018

Does not cove off til you want it to

This liner is everything! It has a great felt applicator that has just enough firmness and dispenses the right amount of product. It creates a smooth line and dries instantly. What you apply in the morning is what you take off at night. It doesn't budge. It never flakes or makes my eyes itchy. It removes very easily with remover without having to pull or tug at the eyes. Great product.